Chapter 5 | Night visit...

I got woken up by a bad dream... I sat in bed. Weird... I was still in my clothes... Suddenly, I remember I fell asleep in Jungkook's car. I turned on the light. I was in another room than mine! It was incredibly luxurious and beautiful...

It was dark in the room but I could see that the floor was made out of marbled tiles and the walls were all white. I was facing a tall window, meaning that the bed was placed in front of it. The wooden headboard of the bed was touching the wall. A wonderful chandelier was hanging from the high ceiling. The moonlight, that was piercing through a small gap between the two thick curtains, reflected on the little crystal pieces dangling from the fixture, making them shine like diamonds. On both sides of the bed, there was a night table with a little light on each of them. In front of the comfortable bed, there was a white bench, where my shoes and my coat were sitting. I then turned my head to the left, just to see a closed door. It was made out of blurred glass and seemed like a sliding door. On the right side, I saw another door. However, this one was made out of wood and was painted white. I figured that it was a door that led to the rest of the house.

Kookie probably took me back to his place. Just to make sure, I turned on my phone's flashlight. YEAH! A little night visit! Why not? I got out of the room I was in, probably the guest room, and walked through the hallway until I arrived at a door, at the end of the corridor. It had a little bathroom sign on it so it probably was a bathroom. On both sides of the corridor, there were doors. Jimin. Jungkook. The names were written on it so I guessed that the two doors led to their own rooms. I wanted to check on little kookie so I opened the door. He was sleeping, little snores leaving his mouth. Cute!

I got out of the room and carefully closed the door. I decided to go back to my room because I needed sleep to work in the day. I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about what happened in the day. Jungkook was like a brother to me now. The other guys are very nice! And Jimin... Arg, Jimin. He is so cute! Not like that pervy man that wrote in the conversation. He was shy, sweet and very respectful. He had those squishy cheeks, those big shiny eyes, and those breathtaking lips. When he smiled, his eyes would close and it was the cutest thing. He was smaller than the others but a bit taller than me. Just the perfect height... he also had those cute tiny hands... and his beautiful brown hair, even if it's obvious that it is dyed... OKAY, enough! I need to sleep!

Suddenly, I heard noises and light coming from somewhere in the house. Out of curiosity, I followed the noises and light to finally arrive in the living room. It was very luxurious and the enormous TV was turned on. I looked at the couch but nobody was there, so I simply decided to go back to the bedroom. Exactly at the moment I turned around, I bumped into something... or more like someone... I looked up to see Jimin, looking as surprised as I am. His face was so close to mine since we still were in the same position we were in when we bumped into each other;

Me: Oh, hum, sorry...I-I didn't see you...

Jimin: *blushing, looking straight in my eyes* I-It's my fault, sorry...

We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like ages. It was an awkward situation that I wanted to get out of, the faster as possible. I took a few steps back, to give some space between us;

Me: Can't sleep?

Jimin: hum, no... I have insomnia...

Me: Oh, want me to stay?

Jimin: Oh, no, it's fine.

Me: oh, okay goodnight!

I walked away, almost running. That was so awkward and I totally messed up! He's having insomnia and I didn't even stay and talked with him! How more stupid can I get? I got back in bed, activated an alarm on my phone so that I would wake up in time for work, and fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey! I know this is a short chapter but I'm really proud of the descriptions I did there... What do you think about it? I hope you enjoyed it!

Also, have you heard winter bear by taetae? It's amazing!

Love you! Purple you!