Chapter 14 | the maknae is in love

Jimin, Jungkook and I were talking in the living room, waiting for Ji Ah. When she entered the room, we all stopped talking. She was really, really pretty...;

Ji Ah: Why are you all looking at me that way...?

JK: O-oh... noona... you are really pretty...

Ji Ah: *giggles* Well thanks Kookie! But don't say that, you have a girlfriend!

Me and Jimin (said that unintentionally): Woah...

Ji Ah: What...!? Am I THAT pretty?

Me: Hum, yeah! Did you ever took a look at yourself!

Ji Ah: I'm not pretty, Tae! Jungkookie's girlfriend is way prettier!

Jimin: Ji Ah. Stop saying bullshit and comparing you to others so we can leave.

He got up and walked to the front door. We all did the same. In a few seconds, we were all sat in the maknae's car;

JK: *starting the car* Even though Jimin says otherwise, I agree with what noona said!

Jimin: Cut it JK...

Ji Ah: I would really like to meet her!

JK: I guess I could invite her to dinner tomorrow night...

Me: Yeah! I haven't seen her in a long time!

°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤

After a few moments, we already were at the gym. We entered the place and started to work out. Ji Ah was incredibly hot and I could see Taehyung checking her out. After an hour or two, we were all done. We changed and headed out. I was wearing something very casual since we weren't going anywhere important.

I was wearing a simple black snapback and black glasses. I had a black shirt with some black ripped jeans. On top of that, I decided to put on a black bomber jacket I borrowed from Hoseok hyung. I also brought a black backpack with me. The maknae was wearing a baby blue hoodie with some black overalls, along with some cute round glasses and a grey backpack. He looked like a cute little boy! Lastly, Tae was wearing a white tee under a light gray vest, along with some simple black pants. Like me and Jungkook, he also brought some cute round glasses and a black backpack.

Ji Ah was also wearing something casual but she was so cute that I could barely stop myself from smiling. She was wearing a simple white tee slightly tucked in some high-rise jeans. Her long jet-black hair was brought up in two cute braids. We weren't wearing any coats since the weather recently started to get warmer. We took Jungkook's car to get to a Starbucks and get coffee. We bought what we wanted and decided to walk through the neighborhood for sometimes.

After a few minutes, Jungkook stopped us and led us to a bench;

JK: I have something important to tell you guys. I wanted your opinion before telling the hyungs...

Tae: Okay! Go for it!

Kookie looked nervous but excited at the same time. The was playing with his rings and was biting his lips from nervousness;

JK: Okayyy... I'm super extra nervous but I guess I'll just shoot it out... *mumbling* I want to propose to my girlfriend...

Ji Ah: I'm sorry... We didn't hear you...

JK: I want to propose to my girlfriend...

He was now looking at his shoes, nervous as hell. We all looked at each other before reacting. Ji Ah jumped on Jungkook, hugging him tightly;

Ji Ah: I'm so happy for you! OH MY GOD! I'm soooo excited omg! Can I be the bridesmaid or something...?!

Me: That's awesome!

Tae: Congrats Kookie! We'll help you for sure!

Jimin and Ji Ah: Yes!

JK: Thanks but she has to say yes first...

Me: So, when did you want to do it?

JK: Tomorrow at dinner...

Me: That's doable... Hey, why don't we go home, tell the boys and organize everything?

Tae: Good idea!

With that, we drove back to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! Another update! Please don't forget to vote! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Love you! Purple you!