Chapter 10 | beauty

***TIME SKIP: It has been a week that Ji Ah was living with the boys. They grew closer and learned a lot about each other. Also, they have been updated by their boss on the situation with Tae, but nothing happened.***

When I woke up, I directly went into the living room to close the TV. I did that every morning since Jimin always falls asleep while watching a drama or something. However, this morning, our little Ji Ah was curled up between Jiminie's arms, once again. She had been falling asleep on the couch next to Jimin a lot recently... This morning, she had her head on his shoulder and he was laying his head on hers. They look so cute! Honestly, I ship them. They would be such a cute couple! I got out my phone, took a picture of them, and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤

I woke up, Ji Ah's head on my shoulder. She looked so beautiful while sleeping. Recently, I've been acting very kind and sweet towards her. Usually, I'm not like this but I can't help it when I'm around her. Usually, I'm not easy to talk to, rude and cold. Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open. She looked deep into my eyes and smiled at me. She looked like an angel... She got up, stretched out and went to her bathroom to take a shower. I went to the kitchen and made myself a coffee. For once, I wasn't feeling tired... I slept well... and Ji Ah was there... So, basically, I can only sleep well if Ji Ah's with me. That's going to be a burden... My phone buzzed in the back pocket of my jeans;

Ji Ah: WHERE IS MY MAKEUP BAG?!

Me: Oh, I have it. I guess you left it in
the living room after you rushed
out of the house yesterday...
I'll bring it, don't worry!

Ji Ah: You better...

I got up from my seat and grabbed the makeup bag that was in the living room. I knocked on her bedroom door and slowly entered. She was sitting on the edge of her bed, a towel wrapped around her body. Shit... She was hot. I walked up to her, not able to take my eyes off of her body;

Me: *handing the makeup bag to her* Here you go. Oh, by the way, great taste Jagi!

Ji Ah: Thanks but don't start with that pervy stuff.

Me: *staring straight into her eyes* You're welcome baby girl. *licks his lips*

Ji Ah: Okayyyy, GET THE FUCK OUT! *giggles and pushes me outside*

Me: Okay! Okay! I was just joking! Relax!

I went back to the kitchen and sat down, drinking my coffee. I wasn't able to take her body from off my mind... Ji Ah entered the room, she was beautiful... She walked to the fridge and talked to me while searching for ingredients;

Ji Ah: Why are you looking at me this way?

Me: Oh, hum, no reason...

Ji Ah: I'm making us breakfast. What do you want?

Me: Why?

Ji Ah: It's for thanking you. Now tell me!

Me: Pancakes!

Ji Ah: All right!

She started cooking. Still, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. At some point, Jin entered the kitchen, which made me look away from Ji Ah;

Jin: OMG PANCAKES! Can I have some?

Ji Ah: Of course! Sit, I'll cook.

She finished making our breakfast and gave us our plates and sat in front of us to eat. She ate pretty fast, which made me worried a bit. I never saw someone eating this fast before! She quickly got up and washed her plate;

Me: Hey, why are you hurrying up?

Ji Ah: I have work remember? Jungkook is dropping me off. He also has to go to the drug store to buy toothpaste or something like that...

Me: I'll go with you. I have to buy something too...

Ji Ah: Oh, what's that?

Me: ... Sleeping pills... It usually helps me sleep but these days, the only thing that helps me fall asleep is...

Ji Ah: What?

Me: Oh, nevermind! I'll go get dressed!

I quickly got up from my seat and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. I did my morning routine but this morning, I paid a lot more attention to my looks and hygiene than usual. I think I felt like it... or maybe it's something, or someone else... Whatever, I finished everything I had to do and I got back to the kitchen where Ji Ah and Jin were talking.

°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤

I was doing the dishes when Jimin entered back into the kitchen and sat at the table. He started talking to Jin while waiting for Jungkook. He was so beautiful this morning that I couldn't stop staring at him... He was wearing a hat and a windbreaker that made him look so cute! I also saw that he wasn't wearing any makeup... How can a human being be so perfect! Okay... I really need to stop, I look kinda creepy... Did he put something in my drink that has me thinking about this? I must be going crazy...

Suddenly, Jungkook entered the kitchen. He told us to pick up our things while he waited for us in the car. We sat in Jungkook's car and he began driving. I was sitting at the back seat while Jimin and the maknae were sitting in the front seats. Weirdly, I thought about Jimin a lot during the ride. My thoughts would jump between work, home, the letter, the road, and Jimin.

When we arrived at my workplace, the man sitting in the passenger's seat told me to stay in the car. A few seconds later, the door opened and a smiley Jimin took my hand to lead me out of my seat. Once again, I was mesmerized by his beauty but this time, it wasn't only that... his smell. It was the first time that I really noticed it or was affected by it. It was a mixture of a fruity and clean fragrance. It was intoxicating, in a good way. I think it even made my knees weak... I've never felt this close to someone without really knowing them. I've never felt attracted to someone by their smell. I've never felt the same way I feel around the man that is standing in front of me with anyone else... These emotions were a lot to take in so it scared me. I didn't know what to do with these... Anyway, Jimin told me to have a good day at work, to work hard and went back in the car. For the rest of the day, I thought of that moment...

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey angels! Another update! This one's a really long one, oof- I really hope you enjoyed it and please stay tuned for the other one!

Love you! Purple you!