We Aren't Strangers Anymore.

Short review of chapter 2- they all were talking when school assistant Kim Namjoon came and join them with their conversation. They all decided to watch netflix, but Y/n's mind where all over cold boy as she walks to him she found a door and they all succeeded to open it. As all goes inside the door she talk to cold boy and it seem like he is not that cold in real life. After short conversation with Min Yoongi the cold boy. She finally enters door which shows a tunnel and after a very short time of walking, she find others in. But, their was a mysterious guy in that room.

~chapter 3~

For now let just name him....

The Black Prince.

???: what the hell? Who are you?

He said with half closed eyes.

Jimin: well I guess we should be the one to ask that?

He finally opens his eyes and glared at Rosè with envy.

???: hey, are you crazy? It's my ears not your mic to practice high notes on.

I chuckle and caught everyone's attention. He looks away from Rosè to me. As he sees me his eyes widened and jaw dropped just a little not that much noticeable but nothing hide from my eyes.

Lisa: hey, why are you looking at her like that?

Jennie: is she that pretty?

She smirk.

Jisoo: yes for sure well, this is what every guy's reaction is when they first saw Y/n.

Rosè: seems like alice is gone in her wonderland.

All the other laugh except me and him. His expression changes into sad one, he was looking at me like he found someone who belong to him after a long time. Well, I got lost in his eyes not b'cuz you know like we doing some kdrama scene but I was trying to read him and this is some information I got...

1. He seems to know me.

2. I don't want to describe it but, when we made eye contact his pupil got bigger you know what that mean? It means he likes me, he fucking likes me.

3. He has a strong aura that not many others have.

And that's it for The Black Prince report.

Seokjin: Y/n is that your habit or what, like you always stare at new guys like that?

Lisa: I'm sorry to interrupt but, I have to leave or my mom will kill me.

Rosè: wait, I'm coming...

???: btw we didn't introduce each other.

Namjoon: we tried to, but you were too busy staring at Y/n.

???: oh my bad, my name is Kim Taehyung.

Then everyone introduce themselves to Taehyung.

Well it's late so everyone started walking, I wait until everyone leave cuz I like teasing someone who has crush, especially if it's me.

Y/n: bye Tae Tae oppa.

I said with innocent look and turn around to leave and to give it expert touch I turn one more time facing him when I reach to door. He was slightly blushing and that what I wanted to see.

Taehyung: bye Y/n.

Y/n: bye and take care.

We both smile at each other before I left.

Jimin, Jungkook as left already. Jisoo was flirting with Seokjin. Jennie, lisa, Rosè and Namjoon was playing stone, paper and scissor so childish right?
I clear my throat to let them know that I'm here.