Betrayal.

~chapter 21~

Lisa: family? How many rings are their Y/n?

Y/n: their are 7 rings....

Jimin: 7 rings means 7 people.

Namjoon: if it was only for your family why does Hana got killed too?

Silence....

Yoongi: the ring has GPS, let's track your mom's ring!

He said cutting the silence.

Jennie: yes, let's do that!
~~~

Lisa's p.o.v

Finally we get a clue to find her. Jennie has called one of the best person who is good with this shit. He seems a lil younger than I thought.

Boy: noona, it's kind of tricky to trace it. It seems like it has some kind of special security maybe a.... password?

He said to Jennie.

Lisa: do you have any idea, Y/n?

I turn back as everyone does the same but Y/n was nowhere to be seen.

Hoseok: where is Y/n?

Taehyung: guys one more person is missing!

He said in anger as we all look around to find missing person.

Taehyung: it's Yoongi! I've been suspecting him for so long. Shit! The mole was in our own group and we didn't even realize.

Rosé: Tae.... why are you over reacting? They can be just somewhere here.

Taehyung: no Chaeng, y'all don't understand. When we are in human form we usually hide ourselves behind masks, if someone smiles in front of you, y'all believe they are happy but that's not the case with ghosts we can feel what someone's soul is going through and about Yoongi-

He took a pause.

Taehyung: trust me I've never seen someone's soul this cold it almost feels like he is a ghost too.

Jimin sat down on chair with a thump.

Jimin: what have we done?

He said in low tone.

Jimin: we let him have Y/n!

Lisa: don't put your guards down whether he is kidnapper or working for one, he will probably take Y/n to her mom.

Jisoo: so let's not stop searching for aunt.
~~~

Y/n's p.o.v

The blindfold was finally removed from my eyes. I blink for several times and glance at the person next to me.

Y/n: Yoongi?

???: yes, your 'friend' works for me oh, and allow me to introduce myself I'm Liam Salvatore.

He come up to me and kissed my hands.

Liam: it's nice to meet you Kim Y/n.

Y/n: where is mom, I swear to God if she even had a scratch I'll tear that handsome face of yours.

He raised his hand in surrender.

Liam: Mrs. Kim is as fine as she always was. Btw, you do look just like Hana but you're totally different from her.

Y/n: stop comparing me with her, I'm Y/n and I'm hella different from all the girls you've been with in your life. Now-

I took a step closer to him.

Y/n: tell me who the hell is Hana and why did you kill her, my dad and now want to do the same with mom?

Liam: ok but first let's have dinner with your mom, you wanna see her right?
~~~

I hugged mom as soon as I saw her. Liam gesture us to sit down as we sat down.

A man entered with 2 bodyguards around him, seems like he is the 'boss' of this whole thing. He seems to be in his late 40's but with a well maintained appearance.

I was distracted by a gasp probably by my mom. I glance at her, her eyes where wide open.

???: it's been a long time, but seems like you recognize me Mrs. Kim.

He smiled at mom and sat down on one of the chair.

Mom: you're alive?

???: ofc I am.

Mom: how did your ring's data is empty when you're alive?

???: I am the one who made it with Hwa Jin, don't you think I can do that much.

He glance at me.

???: aren't you going to introduce me to Y/n?

Mom glance at me.

Liam: he is your dad, Y/n....

Y/n: pfft and it snow in hell.

Leaving me and mom everyone else laughs.

???: if you don't believe us why don't you ask your mom?

I glance at her.

Y/n: mom who is he? What are they saying?

Mom: Y/n, I- I'm sorry.

Y/n: mom....

My eyes melt down seeing mom at the verge to cry.

Liam: you are Y/n Salvatore not Kim Y/n, my step sister.

???: you were born with your twin sister Hana. That day some mafia gang used that hospital as hostage to escape from police, at the end they where caught that's where shoot out started, Mr. And Mrs. Kim successfully escape the place that day but they were just capable to save you. Hana and your mom didn't make it, or that's what everyone thought.

Y/n: is it true?

Mom just slowly nodded. I breath in and glance at him.

Y/n: why did you killed, dad? And your own daughter, Hana?

???: your dad-

He scoffed.

???: Kim Hwa Jin and his business partner did this, that and bla bla bla. I was sick of it I'm not 'his business partner' I'm fricking David Salvatore, who discovered things with him.

Liam: and about Hana it was b'cuz she decline our offer of getting married with me.

Y/n: married with you? Aren't we  siblings?

Liam: I'm just someone 'made by mistake' b'cuz of David, Y/n.

He smiled at me.

David: time for the real talk.

He takes the sip of wine.

David: are you going to marry my son, Y/n Kim?

Y/n: why would I do that?

David: cuz I want my daughter back even if she has to return as my daughter-in-law.

Y/n: why does it sound like you want me to do this marriage so that you and your son can get the left 50% share of my dad, which is legally mine now.

He laughed as Liam chocked.

David: you're smart Y/n, I underestimate you just b'cuz you have the same face as that loser.

Y/n: you're calling your own daughter loser?

David: she was-

He was cut off by the bell of wall clock.

David: oh it's already 12'o clock-

He shift his gaze from clock to me.

David: happy 18th birthday my daughter, now you're officially an adult so whether you want it or not you have to marry Liam.

----

Any questions?🙄