The Sinful Night #2

~chapter 19~

Everything got blacked all the voices got blurred.

Jennie's p.o.v

That beautiful girl her name is Y/n I guess, she passed out by this man's punch.

Jennie: are you ok, Y/n?

Mr. Lee come up to me and squeezed my face with his hand and made me stand up.

Mr. Lee: she is not.

Everyone was a bit shocked and a lil scared by his sudden action, but Chaeng was just looking at Y/n's lifeless body as if waiting for her to wake up.

He walks towards Rosé with slow steps the syringe needle flashes, reflecting the moonlight. She was smirking the whole time no single glimpse of fear in her eyes.

Then.... Something happened, too fast for our eyes to see. I glance at Mr. Lee who was currently on ground his hands around his head that was bleeding.

I look at the person who did it, it was Y/n.... But, something was different her face was cold and expressionless like she don't care even if he died.

She took the rod and hit him making him cough blood. For the first time tonight I see the true fear in Mr. Lee's eyes.

Rosé: y'all seems surprised.

She said amused.

Mr. Lee stands up slowly and runs away from the demon aka Y/n standing in front of him.

Lisa: yeah I didn't know Y/n can do that. She is my childhood friend and today is the day we meet again so we didn't get time to discuss this....

She points at Y/n who throws the rod that hits his legs which made him kneeled down.

Jisoo: I don't care, I'm with Y/n!

She declared and runs towards her and stop next to her.

Lisa: 2 years- It's been 2 fucking years, I've been a slave to that Nia just b'cuz this man gives her my nudes I'm with her too.

Rosé: well, she is the person who was their for me when I needed. So I'm with her too. Jennie.... If you want to report us for doing this go ahead.

I stood their silent they all started beating the hell out of that man. My eyes widen when they started throwing fuel on his body.

Y/n's p.o.v

I suddenly felt my whole body aching in pain. I look around myself and Mr. Lee was on ground with almost his soul trying to escape his body. I hold my head as it was spinning dangerously.

Y/n: don't tell me Chaeng, I passed pit again.

Rosé: yes you were! Even after spending 4 years there, you still didn't know when it take over you, huh?

Y/n: what did I do this time?

Rosé: everything that I've missed.

She smirk.

Jisoo: can we finish what we started?

Y/n: ofc, my mom says never leave a work in between.

Lisa: but does anyone have lighter or match stick?

Jennie: here you go.

She joined us and hand me match box. I took it with a smirk.

I slide the match stick on the side of box, it shows the beautiful figure of fire with mesmerizing colors.