Stalkers #2

~chapter 7~

Jisoo: I'm.... I'm wait! where am I? I was following her and lost my way I don't know where I am.

All except Jisoo: shit!

Jisoo: what am I supposed to do now?

Y/n: it's alright just follow them quietly, that's the only way to find exit.

Jisoo: alright.

Y/n: Lisa and Rosè meet me at couch where we were sitting. Jennie be where you are and tell us if something suspicious happens, ok?

All: ok.

Lisa and Rosè came here and started to note every information.
~~~

Jisoo's p.o.v

As Y/n said I keep following her. She is not alone two bodyguard are with her. It's dark here and the whole place is full of boxes, that's good for me cuz I can hide behind them. After awhile they stop walking when they reach a door, they got inside and I walk to the door to hear their conversation.

Sally: what the hell? Why did you call me- *slap*

She got cut off b'cuz of slap.

???: do you have any idea? What have you done?

Guessing from voice it has to be middle aged man and angry at moment.

Sally: what are you talking about dad?

Dad!?

???: don't act innocent, you think I don't know that you bully that girl.. What is her name again?

Body Guard: Ms. Jennie Kim and Ms. Park Chaeyoung.

My eyes widened in shock he is talking about us.

???: do you know anything about there family background?

Sally: sorry, dad.

???: whatever.

I heard footsteps coming towards door. I quickly hide behind one of the box and follow them and as Y/n said I got out from that place following them quietly.
~~~

Back to Y/n's p.o.v

I was done with my noting and was leaning back on couch now. Then I saw Jisoo coming towards us.

Jisoo: let's go!

I didn't argue and do as she said.
~~~

We were now sitting in my room. This whole way no one said anything.

Jisoo: guys I have to tell you something.

Then she said us everything she heard.

Y/n: so, it's obvious she is not going to do anything to us since her dad don't want us to get involved with his daughter.

Jennie: let's party, now we know we are free.
~~~

Next day after school-

Hoseok: are you done with your work?

Y/n: yes.

We were at basement as we always do after school. We were talking and laughing on random things.

Jungkook: wanna see something interesting?

He whisper to me and Lisa.

Lisa & Y/n: ofc!

We whispered back.

He walks towards jimin with a smirk and lift up his shirt showing his abs.