Best Friends.

Short review of chapter 3- it comes out like "the black prince's" name is Kim Taehyung. When y/n analyze him she find out that he likes her. When she get to her home she made a chat group in which everyone (except yoongi and taehyung) decided to skip classes. After texting her friends y/n release that they are going well even if it's just a day passed and they all became best friends.

~chapter 4~

For now...
We aren't strangers anymore.

*Next day at school*

The boys are our senior so we can't meet each other, they are on third floor and we are on second, we aren't allowed to go on each other's floor. Just Namjoon can cuz he is school assistant.

Their are some places which are common for us like cafeteria, dance hall, basketball field, changing room that is next to dance hall ofc they are separated for girls and boys.

Lisa: our first class is Maths right?

Y/n: yeah, excited?

Lisa: ofc not it's your favorite subject mine is dance.

Jisoo: our dancing machine.

She pinch Lisa's cheeks.

We were early today yeah, early. So we were in cafeteria waiting for first lecture.

Jimin: y/n...

He wave at me while walking to our table, he was smiling brightly. Who can refuse that smile? So I smiled back. He wasn't alone Namjoon, Seokjin and Jungkook was with him. They came and sit with us. Jimin next to me, Seokjin next to Jisoo, Namjoon and Jungkook in between Jennie and Lisa.

Jisoo: hi, I've missed y'all.

She fake cry.

Jennie: don't mind her, she always acts extra af.

We all chuckle.

Namjoon: what about today's plan are we all set?

He said in low voice so that the gossip bitches who sat near us to see what the seniors, oh no no not seniors hot seniors are doing with 'Queens'.

Rosè: yeah, all set.

They all started planning what are we gonna do when we skip classes.

Jimin: Y/n are you free at evening.

Here comes the flirty Jimin.

Y/n:  yeah, wanna go somewhere?

Jimin: I was free, I thought we should go somewhere but I've haven't decided any place?

Y/n: emm... what about the park, that was next to our kindergarten?

Jimin: yeah, good idea.

Y/n: we don't know each other's home so we'll meet infront of school.

Jimin: done at 6:00 pm ok.

Y/n: ok.

*bell rang*

It made all of us to leave boys. To be honest we all like each others company and don't want to go we all just want to stay their and talk for ages but, that can't happen. Their are so many moments that we want to stop but we can't right?

We all say bye to each other as they go upstairs and we walk to class.

*In class*

After sometime a girls that we never saw before came in class maybe she is senior, that's why we didn't know her.