Making Of Queens.

~chapter 17~

I noticed she was wearing the same ring as Hoseok, the ring that my dad gave him.

'Y/n: mom, why do you wear that ring?

Mom: it's just I- I like it.

Y/n: but isn't it uncomfortable to keep that all the time?

She just chuckles.

Y/n: it's unfair mom.

I pout.

Y/n: it's unfair that you wear a ring for 24/7 and always tell me to stay away from rings.

She turn to me and cupped my face.

Mom: Y/n my kid I mean it, stay away from rings even if you're getting married you can't wear a ring.'

Mom used to wear the same ring too, does that mean the killer kills the person wearing that ring.

Y/n: guys! You need to hear this.
~~~

Jin: if that's the case Y/n then....

He glance at Hoseok.

Jin: maybe Hoseok is next?

Hoseok: me?

He gasped.

Lisa: your family....if your mom and dad both have them what about other members of your family.

Y/n: my family? I don't have any.... My grandma died when I was just 1y/o and grandpa died when I was in kindergarten about mom she was an orphan. Dad left me too, I only had my mom.

Jungkook place a hand on my shoulder in assurance.

Yoongi: if we need to save your mom and prevent Hoseok from going through same, we need to know everything about that ring.

Namjoon: let's continue the game-

Jisoo: Y/n....

She said interrupting Namjoon, her voice full of fear.

Jisoo: Y/n, what if....

Jennie: yes! It can be! Y/n what if he is....

Jimin: what you all are talking about?

Y/n: that can't be, it happen almost 3 years ago and dad was murdered 5 years ago, he can't be.

Yoongi: Y/n-

He raised an eyebrow.

Yoongi: you know right? Ignoring anyone who is suspicious is not good, no one is trustworthy anyone can be that person. So, it's better tell us everything y'all are talking about.

I nodded, taking a deep breath I started.

Y/n: so, guys-
~~~

Y/n's mom p.o.v

Aww! My head hurts!

I slowly open my eyes, just to found myself in a gross dark room. Where am I?

Flashback~

*bell ring*

Huh? Who is it at this time?

I walk towards door and open it with a smile.

Man: hello ma'am we are ordered to take you with us.

A men in black speaks with almost no emotion. He is so tall I barely reached to his shoulders.

Mom: who are you? And what if I say I don't want to come!