The Plan.

~chapter 22~

David: happy 18th birthday my daughter, now you're officially an adult so whether you want it or not you have to marry Liam.

I smiled.

Y/n: dad-

I said softly.

Y/n: I'm ready to marry him but you need to free mom.

Liam: really?

He lift an eyebrow.

Y/n: I can do anything for her.

Mom: Y/n....

David: you both sisters are same.

He chuckled.

David: after finding out I'm her father Hana accepted to marry Liam for my sake, but then unluckily she find out I was going to kill her sister, Y/n and her lovely mom if she married him she rather chooses death.

Y/n: so Hana.... let you kill her for our sake?

David: mhm.

He put cigarette in between his lips as one of the bodyguard lit it for him.

David: you aren't any innocent are you?

Y/n: no I'm not and this is the last sin I'm going to commit.

He frown.

I remove the gun from my shoes and stood up.

Y/n: Mr. Salvatore thanks for your testimony.

I reload the gun and point it towards him. As the bodyguards around him points there guns at me and mom. I remove my earpiece from my pocket and wore it.

Y/n: Yoongi now!

Liam: what are you doing?

He growl frustrated.

Y/n: calm down Liam, I have a fully loaded gun I can kill you right now if you say a word.

David: this lil girl.

He laughed.

David: keep that toy down we have more.

Y/n: dad-

I said bitter tone.

Y/n: I don't care for my life, I lived my life until now only b'cuz I wanted revenge!

I yelled.

Y/n: revenge of my dad's murder. All my life I lived in this hatred and now when you're here nothing can stop me to take revenge not even death.

Just in a minute all of my friends arrived with police.

Jennie's dad: I'm Y/n Kim's lawyer you have right to remain silence, but if you do you'll be find guilty. Did you take all the charges Y/n kim reported against you?

David: I'll like to contact my lawyer.

Yoongi: there's no need I'm the witness for all his wrong doing and we have his own testimony confession.

Police 1: then it's over for you Mr. Salvatore you're under arrest.

I glance at Jennie as she gave me a smile.

Y/n: btw, this gun really was a toy.

I throw it away and ran to my friends.

Y/n: I love y'all.

I hugged the first person that was standing there I didn't saw them since my eyes were blurry due to tears. It turned into a group hug. We stayed like that for a while, after letting go of each other I saw that person.