Chapter twenty

We lay on our sides, facing each other, not saying a single word. Leonardo had, more or less, just displayed his feelings for me, but I didn't know if it was simply part of a game of his or if he was truly being genuine.

I mean it wouldn't be the first time that he would have lied to me, and who was that Lori girl that came in? 

I was beyond confused, therefore I chose to remain quite and let my thoughts form a coherent sentence before I tried speaking. 

"Tesoro, before you say anything regarding what I've just told you, I want to make one thing clear. You're mine, and I won't let you leave. I will keep you hostage here until you bend to my will and submit. Whatever your feelings, the outcome is the same: there is no escape for you," he whispered the words softly, but his words held an edge of warning them. His eyes were firm and only solidified his words, I was now his.

"What if I try to run away?" I honestly don't know why that's the question I chose to ask, but considering everything I had gone through today, it was fair to say I deserved a little break.

He chuckled menacingly, "Not that you would get very far with my security team in every corner of the house, but I would tie you in my dungeon before it came down to it, baby." His index finger slid across my cheekbone as he spoke.

He was a murderer and a kidnapper. And super rich. And had a scary basement. And had giant men in his security team all around the house. Who was this man?

This wasn't the man I thought I knew, he wasn't the one who gave me pendent and he wasn't the one who I shared a passionate kiss with. This man here was cruel and dangerous, and I didn't want anything to do with him. 

"Leonardo, I don't care what you have to say, I will never be yours," I whispered, as I closed my eyes expecting his fury at my words.

And the fury came alright. He grabbed my chin harshly with one hand, and the other hand went around my head to pull my hair to position me right above his face. 

"Goddamnit. You are mine. I won't let you go, ever. This is all your f*cking fault. You made me addicted to you, and I still let you go. But you just kept coming back, and I'm the villain, Sierra. I won't stay away. You belong to me. Every goddamn inch of you is my possession."

His roughness scared me as much as it turned me on. Was that messed up? I shouldn't be turned on right now, I should be scared or crying or something. Anything other than trying to rub my body against his a little more. 

Was I experience Stockholm syndrome? Oh hell no.

I felt something hard poking against my stomach, since I was basically on top of him now, and I instantly knew what it was. Clearly, I wasn't the only horny one here. God, this was disgusting. 

"Baby, I'm going to kiss you now," Leonardo spoke against my lips.

He teased my lips by slowing running his over mine, but never enough for me to actually kiss him. He bit my bottom lip, and then ran his tongue over it to soothe the pain. When I put my hand in his hair and pulled him towards me, I finally got what I wanted.

He kissed me like he couldn't breathe. There was nothing gentle about it. It was hard and rough and passionate. We were both taking our frustration, anger, and pain out on each other this way, and neither one of us was willing to submit. 

But, when he flipped us over on the bed and got on top of me, and grabbed a hold of my n*pple with one hand, I gasped. He took that opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth, winning the battle. 

I moaned against his lips, despite myself. I knew how wrong and f*cked up this was, no need to tell me. 

his hand from twisting and pulling my nipple, to slowly making its way down south. When he reached my thighs, he rubbed the inside of my thigh, a little higher each time, while he continued to torment me with his lips. 

His rough, calloused hand continued its path upwards, until he roughly grabbed my s*x with his large hand, and pulled his mouth away. "Who does this belong to?" He questioned, with his voice husky and full of need.

"Me," I panted back. 

There was a glint of amusement and danger in his ocean blue eyes, as his other hand went inside my shirt and he pulled my n*pple roughly, causing pain and pleasure to hit my core. 

He asked the question again, and I refused to answer. 

He quickly pulled his hand away from cupping my s*x, and ripped my panties off. My eyes widened in shock, why was that the hottest thing anyone had ever done to me? I squirmed waiting for his touch.

"You're not getting anything until I get the answer I desire, Tesoro." This man was maddening.

Without saying anything, I tried lifting my hips and trying to get his hands to touch me. I needed him, badly. I felt like I was going to explode if I didn't get his hands to ease the pain soon.

"Please," I practically whimpered.

"Say the words, baby," he pecked me on the lips. I leaned my head up wanting more, but he pulled away. 

"Leonardo, I'll say it, just touch me, please." 

That bastard had the audacity to grin. I would've punched his smile off his face, if it wasn't for the fact that I was going crazy needing his touch. 

His fingers ran down my s*x, and I shivered. He played around with my cl*t, almost causing me to org*sm right then and there. I had never been this sexually frustrated before. 

When his finger got to my opening, he stopped, and looked at me expectantly. 

"You win, I'm yours." 

A/N

Wow, my first time writing smut haha, so sorry if it sucks. Hopefully I'll get better soon.