Painting the Town...

Blake's fingers trace three scratch marks on a wall before peeking around its corner and seeing a pair of horned Faunus as they are ushered into a building by a bearded man. She turns to Sun next to her.

"This is it." she said

"You sure?"  Sun questioned As blake glared at him and starts moving towards the entrance while unfastening her bow "Y'know, I'm just gonna take your word for it." he said as rock shook his head removing his helmet to reveal a small pair of cat ears

The two walk inside the building to a hallway filled with cases, seeing another man announcing "New recruits, keep to the right!" at the young trio as they follow.

"I don't get it." Sun holds out the half-mask in his hand. "If you believe what you're doing is right, why hide who you are?"

"The masks are a symbol. Humanity wanted to make monsters out of us, so we chose to don the faces of monsters." Blake said as rock put back on his helmet and the mask

"Grimm masks... That's kind of dark." Sun said

"So was the guy who started it."  Blake puts her mask on and walks on with sun and rock following closely behind

"Always sunshine and rainbows with you..." Sun says

The new recruits to the White Fang are moving in a line to the side of the stage, a mere few dozen compared to the hundreds of white-vested, black-hooded soldiers to their left and up above in the balconies. Blake and Sun look around themselves when they stop, and a fully-masked man with tattoos standing starts speaking before the large sheet emblazoned with the bloody wolf and claw marks.

A White Fang Lieutenant began to speak on stage "Thank you all for coming. For those of you who are joining us for the first time tonight, allow me to introduce a very special comrade of ours! I can assure you, he is the key to obtaining what we have fought for for so long!"

The dark pants and brown shoes step forward before the orange tip of the Melodic Cudgel taps on the stage. The camera pans up to reveal none other than Roman, smiling confidently even as the crowd starts protesting.

Roman Waving mockingly says "Thank you, thank you! Please, hold your applause!"

"What's a human doing here?!" a random Faunus yelled

"I'm glad you asked, "Deerie"! Now, I'll be the first to admit, humans... are the worst." Roman Salutes as an example. "Case in point. So, I understand why you would like to see us all locked away, or, better yet, killed!"

Sun Leaning over to Blake. "So, is he going somewhere with this?" he asked as rock shrugged his shoulders

"But, before the claws come out, I'd like to mention the fact that you and I all have a common enemy: the ones in control, the people pulling the strings, the dirty, rotten humans that run our kingdoms!" As the crowd changes their tune and starts agreeing with Roman . "Government, military, even the schools: they're all to blame for your lot in life!" roman Lets the crowd cheer as the three heroes share a look. "And they're all pests that need to be dealt with! Fortunately, I'm the best exterminator around... No offense to any rodents in the room."

With a snap of the fingers, the curtain falls, and the whole mass of Faunus applaud at the sight of the Atlesian Paladin-290 behind it, the mark of the White Fang painted on its shoulder and a large W on its front