No Breaks

It was a long run getting down the mountain and into the caves but they made it. Running and gunning white fang members like there was no tomorrow until they made it to a large opening full of old buildings

Rock was leading the charge he was the fastest out of everyone

~flashback~

"rock" dr light called rock's attention "this world is full of people wanting nothing more then to destroy it, this may not be our world but we must protect it at all costs. I have removed the laws from you and roll... I pray you and your sister never have to resort to violence"

~flashback~

The shot cuts to Ruby fleeing, but screeches to a halt as she realizes she's running towards a group of White Fang members. A huge explosion appears behind the White Fang members, sending them flying and reveling Yang behind them.

Yang, as Ruby jumps into her arms says "Ruby!"

"Are you okay?" weiss asked

"I'm fine, I'm fine! But listen! Torchwick's got all kinds of weapons and robots down there." ruby said

"What?!" Blake asked as she hands Ruby her weapon.

"Androids, mechs, they're all loaded up on the train cars!" ruby said

" Ahhhh, that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead-end." dr. Oobleck said

Roman, across a speaker system says "Get to your places, we are leaving now!"

The train starts moving towards the tunnels.

" that--can't be good--" rock said

"Well, it sounds like they're going somewhere." yang said

"We need backup. Let me call Jaune." ruby said. Ruby's Scroll flashes 'Low Signal'. "I can't get through!"

"So, what do we do?" weiss asked

"I believe we only have one option..." Dr. Oobleck said

Ruby, turning around said "We're stopping that train!"

                                  -

The scene cuts to the train rushing through a tunnel, loaded with mechs. A White Fang member standing on the train hears a noise and looks outside the train to see rose petals. He brings out a communication device saying "I think they're on the—"

The White Fang member falls down as Oobleck hits him in the head with his weapon.

                                  -

The shot cuts to Roman in the front of the train as a White Fang member rushes in saying "Boss! They made it on the train!"

Roman, sighing says "Then grab some cargo and get them off the train!"

The White Fang member nods and leaves to follow Roman's orders.

"Man, animals, every one of them." Roman looks awkwardly at the White Fang member sitting next to him.
"Not you though, you're, heh, you're great."

                                  -

The scene cuts to Team RWBY and Oobleck standing on top of the train.

"Hurry, children! We must get to the front and stop this train!" dr. Oobleck said

" Err... Professor?" weiss said

"Doctor..." Dr. Oobleck said

Weiss, pointing down a hatch into the train asks " What's that?"

Dr. Oobleck, kneels down to take a look "That my dear... appears to be a bomb."