3. Thirty-Minutes Till Midnight

Raven and Malcolm walked into the cinema. "The first thing we did when we met," Raven and Malcolm ran pass a late night worker, "was sneak into a movie." They sneakily walked in the doors to the movie 'Dead End'. They stayed for about two minutes then left the theatre. Malcolm actually was smiling, already enjoying the night far more with Raven than he expected.

Raven stood in front of a restaurant and brought up two fingers. "The second thing we did was trash the mall."

"The mall's closed," Malcolm announced. Raven nodded her head and grinned.

"I know, this is substitution."

Raven and Malcolm walked into the restaurant, it wasn't very busy. "Table for two please," Raven flipped her hair. The hostess showed them to their seats. After a while, Raven and Malcolm ordered everything on the menu including a red wine.

When it was served to them, they ate like kings. Before they could finish though, Raven checked her watch. "Awe. We have to go. Only ten minutes till midnight," before a waitress could come by to give them a cheque, Raven and Malcolm snuck out of the restaurant laughing. "I did not know wine tasted like that!"

"We've always been more beer people," Malcolm suggested.

They ended up back at Rustin Beach. "The third thing we did was jump in the cold ocean," Raven went on. She and Malcolm stripped out of their clothes, only their undergarments on, they ran to the ocean without stopping and fell in the water. It was freezing. They began a water fight but couldn't stand the cold for too long and finally came out of the water. Raven checked her watch. "Sixty seconds."

"And the fourth thing we did when we first met," Raven chattered, her arms quickly rubbing her elbows and shoulders for warmth, Before she could react and notice, Malcolm and Raven were lip locking and Malcolm had pressed his body up against hers.

Their lips finally parted and the warmth were again filled inside them. Malcolm then finished Raven's sentence, "was kiss."

Vote/Comment/Share ?? <3