Chapter 4.

Vitale Conti^^

It's been a week since my nightmare had happened, and to say their getting worse would be a lie.

The nightmare comes and goes, I never know when it's going to just pop up again or if it'll ever leave me alone

Within that month everything in the real world has been going amazing, the Timberwolves have won all their games so far.

And I've also been texting with Angelo here and there, whenever he mails to ask if I'm okay or if anything has happened to me.

The conversations are short but they are getting longer and longer.

I hear the tweet of my phone go off making me grab it immediately, pulling it out I see it's from Demetrio, we had exchanged number one time when we bumped into each other in the mall. Although the Timberwolves jocks that were with me and the cheer squad at the time didn't like it, so being the stubborn and uptight boys they were started a fight with the Saint's.

Hey was wondering if you wanted to catch a movie with me and the boys tonight -D

Sure, It could be fun to get out of the house for a couple of hours -S

Great, Angelo will pick you up at 8 so be ready and bring a friend if you want -D

Okay xx -S

Smiling I place my phone back into my pocket and rip a paper out of my book, scribbling down on the paper I pick it up and form it into a paper ball before throwing it. With the quick and fast launch, I watch as it hits Bonnie in the back of the head.

She swiftly picks it up before turning to me giving me a wink and turning back towards the teacher.

" If x + y = e(x + y), then the value of dy/dx at the point (1/2 , 1/2) is?" Mrs. Purdy asks looking around the class purposefully skimming her eyes past the nerdy kids.

"Uh, Miss Salvatore how about you" Mrs. Purdy smirks, I look up at her shock gulping before looking around to see everyone staring at me waiting for me to answer.

I look over at Bonnie and notice her smiling at me holding up her thumbs 'You got this' She mouths.

"Uh, neg-negative 1" I mutter blushing under all the stares and looks I was getting (Sorry I don't take calculus so I don't know if it's negative or minus).

"Oh, uh, co-correct Miss Salvatore" Mrs. Purdy stutters getting snickers and giggles from the whole class even the nerds.

Smiling I sit upright and watch the rest of the lesson being unbothered by Mrs. Purdy.

After a few more minutes the bell goes making the whole class pack up, some Jocks to go flying out the classroom door while most of the normal people walk out.

"You did well under all those stares Letty" Bonnie smiles looping her arm through mine, and together we walk down the corridor and to the lunchroom laughing and talking about normal stuff that's been happening.

Walking into the lunchroom my rings making me stop "Answer it, I'll go get our lunch and meet you outside" Bonnie smiles making me nod at her before walking to our outside table.

"Hello," I answer.

"Little wolf," says the deep voice of Angelo answers making me grin.

"Well if it isn't the famous Saint of them all, and what do I own the pleasure," I ask sitting down at the table.

"Well, I heard I'm supposed to pick you up today at 8," He says "I just wanted to tell you that you need to be ready by then cause I won't wait for you" He grunted out making me frown.