Chapter 26.

Scarlett's POV

"Half time girls let's go show those girls whos field they're on," I mutter to the girls as we take our positions.

I give a nod to the band and just like that the band plays. We danced, flipped, flirted and most importantly shouted at the top of our lunges with as much school spirit as we could nothing was stopping us from entertaining the crowd and nothing was going to stop us from showing those wannabe preps who they are messing with, they're at our school, on our turf.

After we finished our routine we smiled huffing and puffing as the crowd went wild for us, Bonnie came rushing towards me squealing before crushing me in a tight hug.

"Woah," I laughed "Watch it," I smiled pointing towards my stomach making her smile at me only making me laugh and pull her to the side as the boys come rushing out, the cheer squad and I screamed at the top of our lungs making the guys grin.

They got into their positions and I watched as Santino shouts out his calls, he pauses before standing up he looks over the crowd before looking at the cheer squad, his eyes light up when the saw me before he gives me a smirk. Slowly he and my other brothers stand to their full height before pounding a fist against their chest and pointing at me, I blush and pound my chest against my chest before pointing back at them.

Slowly they grin before cupping their hands around their mouths and let out a howl making me coping the action, soon the crowd and the two wolves teams join in letting the sound echo. Once everyone stopped the guys got back into position and started getting ready.

We were in our last quarter and we were losing by a point it everyone was at the edge of their seats watching to see what team would win, I screamed and watched with excitement as Dimitrio throws the ball towards Angelo.

But everything happened so slowly, one minute he's in the game the next he was gone, gasps could be heard as I watched his helmet fly off his head and roll a good three feet away from him and his unmoved body. No.

Jacob was pulled away by the back of his shirt before he is shoved roughly by my brothers and onto the bench, I continued to watch as Angelo's teammates start surrounding him only to be pushed away from the coach "Give him some space!" their coach bellowed making me heart clench.

Five heads perked up and took off their helmets before turning in my direction, none of them held any emotion and that scared me, I watched as Santino turned his head before muttering something to the guys.

"Angelo, come on boy." His coach yelled gently slapping his face

"Come on Cicatrice, you can't be here right now" I heard Constantino mutter pushing me back slowly only for me to protest and try to get out of his grip

"No! Let me go, he needs me" I cry out as I finally come out of my trance, I started jumping around his big frame doing anything to get away from him but I was soon blocked by the rest of the guys who gently grabbed my wrists and tugged me towards the parking lot slowly.

"No! Please! No! ANGELO!" I screamed finally getting out of their grip and rushing to a still unconscious Angelo, I dropped to my knees and took his head in my hands before laying it on my lap.

"Oh Dio Mio! Dio Mio! No no no, Angelo please," I cried out letting the tears run down my face "We need you, Il Mio amore, we need you," I whispered placing a kiss on his forehead. *OMG OMG*

"Ma'am I'm going to need you to step back," A paramedic comes rushing up only making me grip Angelo tighter "Please ma'am, move out of the way," she growled making me narrow my eyes at her.

I was pulled away by another paramedic only making me thrash around and try to pull away from him, I got out of his hold and rushed back towards Angelo pushing the girl away from him.

"Touch him and you're dead!" I screamed bring his head to my chest letting my tears run onto his cheek.

"Cicatrice, you need to let them help him or he will die," Santino mumbles nudging me as if saying it were going to be okay. *Scar*

"I'm going with him," I mutter as I watch the paramedics take him away and onto the ambulance.

"We will meet you there," Santino whispers placing a kiss to my head before walking away as I rush to the ambulance and hop in letting the man close the door behind me.

"For a tiny girl, you sure are strong," he laughed making me look at him expectedly "Oh right," he muttered rushing to Angelo's side and started pumping air into him.

We arrived at the hospital and I let out a breath of relief before I'm told to wait in the waiting room, I leaned against a wall before I let my tiny frame slide down it letting the tears fall without caring who could see me.

Soon arms are wrapped around me in a tight hug and I let everything go, I took in a deep breath and knew who I was hugging.

"It will all be fine Princessa," he whispered making me whimper out in pain as the events from a few minutes ago play in my mind like a broken record.

"Papa,"