Chapter 22.

"Aisling! Get out of my stuff!" I scream at my 18-year-old cousin who was currently going through all my clothes and throwing them in a messy pile in the corner.

"Oh, shush will ya," she grumbles walking out in my favorite red undergarment while holding onto my grey Nike shirt, and white Jeans along with a pair of my Nike runner.

Throwing the outfit one she grins turning in the mirror and then looking towards me.

"Look good, don't ya think," she beams making me scream and pull at my hair.

"Get out! Get out now!" I hiss pushing the annoying girl out of my room before flopping on my bed.

I hear the door open again "I forgot me-" before she could finish I picked up a heel and launched it at the door making her squeak slamming the door closed and rushing away most probably to tell her mother.

"Honey," I hear my mother's sweet voice making me squeal in delight and rush towards her letting the tears fall from my eyes "Oh, honey, what's the matter," she whispers pulling us towards the bed and patting my messy hair down.

"I don't know mom," I cried honestly cause I really don't have a clue what I'm crying about "M-maybe all of t-this, having s-so many people o-over at once," I struggled to voice as the tears continued to drown me.

"Well Doctor Macy will be over in a few minutes would you like me to stay," she whispers making me nod my head. I still haven't told my brothers' or the guys in on the little secret growing within me, I can't so the only ones who know are my mother and father.

After waiting for a total of fifteen minutes doctor Macy shows up and mum hurriedly stands to lock the bedroom door after her.

"Scarlett, how are you, darling," She beams making me smile back at her in response "So today we're going to do an ultrasound and see how the little bun in the oven is doing, and to see how far along you are okay," she says setting up her gear.

"Okay," I whisper back laying on my back and waiting for her to proceed with her procedure.

"It might be a little cold," she smiles placing the gel on making my breath hitch a little.

She moves the scanner thingy around my tummy where the baby should be, she continues with the scan before pointing out the little blob which makes me smile.

Did I really just call my baby a blob what the actual fuck.

"Okay, so it seems you are five weeks and everything seems good so just keep up the good health and everything will be fine," She smiles packing up her stuff and leaving the room.

"Do you really want the baby, sweetie," Mom asks placing a hand on my shoulder.

"No," I whisper truthfully, not looking at her cause I know she is hurt by my answer.

After that nothing was said, mom left my room in tear while I stayed and cleaned it in tears, it took me over an hour since I had to hang my clothes up, clean my bathroom, reorganize my shoes, make my bed and vacuum, all in all, Aisling is never staying in my room again.

A knock from my door pulled me out of my clean freak mindset "Who is it," I yell over the blasting of my music.

"It's the boys!" Dimitrio yells back making me sigh but yell a come in anyways "Hey, princess," he smiles walking to me and placing a kiss to my head.

"Hey," I smile throwing the rest of my dirty laundry into the basket.

"Brought you a little something," Constant smiles as he, my brothers' and Dimitrio hold up bags containing food and other things.

"Aw, guys you didn't have too," I whisper grabbing the bags and tipping the contents onto my bed.

There were Movies, Lollies, Chips, Chocolate, Drinks, Pizza, Mexican street corn nachos, Popcorn, Marshmallows, and a whole lot more.

"Thank you," I smile looking and all of them and remember my little secret which makes me frown.

"Hey, Scarlett-Oh food," Aisling comes barging in "Oh boys that aren't my cousins or brothers," she grins biting her lip only for Dimitrio and Constantino to gag making her face flare-up in embarrassment.

"Can I have some-"

"No!"

"But I j-"

"No!"

"Com-"

"NO! what part of N and O do you not understand is it the N or the O! NO!" I shout "Now. Get. OUT!" I all by screech grabbing the dagger from out of my drawer and throwing it at her only for it to embed itself into my door making me groan.

"Whoa, someone is grouchy," Vitale chuckles making me face him in a flash.

"Dude," the boys harshly whisper to him all bumping him with their shoulders.

"You would understand my frustration, but you're not pregnant now are you," I hiss only to realize my mistake and groan once again.

"wait,"

"you're"

"PREGNANT!"

they all shout making me cry out in frustration and groan but nod my head anyway.

Just always have to open your big mouth down you Scarlett, I mumble to myself.

"When,"

"Why,"

"What,"

"Who,"

"How,"

The last two came from Vitale and Santino making us all stare at them like they were stupid which in this case they are.

"I don't know, my ultrasound says I'm about five weeks so I guess six weeks ago, I don't know why, what do you mean what? Angelo nitwit and how do you think idiot," I grumble throwing a cushion at Santino's face.

"Wow, she's more of a grump now," Vitale snickers making all of us glare at him.

"Shut up," we all snap making him jump.

and with that the rest of the night was spent with the boys, a whole lot of junk, we call for mom every twenty minutes, movies and the boys making sure me and the bun were okay.

It was a good night.