𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

Meliodas

You two had just gotten out of the palace for the mission Meliodas told you about.

"So, what are we required to do?" You ask dodging a tree branch before it hit you on the face.

"To kill this goddess that had been killing half of our demon warriors"

"Tch, does are just low level and weak demons"

The two of you continued running until you reached a clearing but there was nothing there. Odd.

"Prince Meli-"

The ground started shaking and a huge goddess appeared before the two with its weapon raised high, ready to strike.

You grabbed your rapier from your belt and Meliodas grabs his double-edged weapon. Meliodas leapt up to slice this deity in half but it used it's own weapon to block Meliodas'.

Using this chance, you leapt up and sliced her up with a few quick movements, it was now over. "Ah, now I'm soaked in blood"

You lifted up your hand and licked off the blood, yummy. Meliodas looked at you and was in awe, how can someone drenched in blood still look so.... hot?

"Meliodas?"

He looked dazed. You approached him and snapped your fingers a couple of times in front of his face.

"Hmm? Shall we head back?"

Ban

Ban spotted you again in the next town that they had set up shop, you were again stealing. He wanted to talk to you.

"Hey there beautiful"

You ignored Ban and continued walking but he followed you. He kept pestering you and your patience was running thin.

"What in the goddamn hell do you bloody fucking want?!" Ban smirked

"Aww, is my beauty upset?" He held your chin and tilted your head a little.

"Fuck off"

You kicked him but he dodged it so you just continued walking. "I swear if you don't stop following me, I'll strangle you"

"Let's go steal something and I might leave you alone" you raised a brow and he made a cross mark over his heart.

You sigh "Fine"

And now here you two were, on top of a mansion... waiting "Screw this"

You leapt down unto the balcony and picked the lock, Ban was just following from behind. The two of you reached the office where a lot of valuables were held.

"Well then" you snapped your fingers and they were now all gone. Ban blinked then looked at you.

"Beauty, what'd you do?"

"Just teleported them"

"I just heard something from the office!" You heard a voice.

"We gotta go" the two of you jumped from the window and leapt from roof to roof.

"Well, you got what you wanted and now I gotta go" you were about to leave but

"What's your name, beauty?"

"Y/n"

King

Your lovely and annoying brother just left you with your crush.... alone. The others had to leave into town to get more things and made King stay with you because your brother still thinks your 200 years old.