𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

《How they are without you by their side!》

Meliodas

He always looked blank. His face was blank, void of any emotion. You'd think this was normal but it was deadly. Anyone who knew what happened would be wise not to mention it.

You'd be asking for a death sentence.

"Meliodas, where's Y/-" Melascula immediately used her dark matter ( that's what I call it ) to shut Galand up before their leader could eradicate the place. ( yes I know Galand wasn't present when Meliodas was still the leader but, pls go with it )

Meliodas looked at the two with a menacing glare then continued looking at a map, trying to locate you through the link you both had.

Noticing that their leader didn't kill them, Melascula dragged Galand out of the room and started scolding him.

Ban

"Meliodas, is Ban... alright?"

"What'd you mean? He looks fine to me"

Diane huffed. "I mean come on, look at him! He stopped drinking!"

"Oh, that. His girlfriend went missing after their fight and now he couldn't find her" Ban merely glanced at the two and continued staring at the wall.

"You two know that I can hear ya, right?"

King

He was moping around, he had tried to locate you again but no luck. Meliodas was with him and they both couldn't fine you, like you had disappeared from Britannia.

"I hope she's ok" King sighed and buried his face into Chastiefol. "She is, she's strong" Meliodas said, sitting by the counter.

King looked outside and spotted the small plant that you took care of, King remembered you watering it and turning to him with a smile.

'Y/n, where are you? I'm so sorry for what I did and said. Please, come back'

Gowther

"Idiot!" Diane smacked Gowther on the side of his head.

"She will come back! She's gonna!" Diane had tears streaming down her cheek and King was comforting her.

"Apologize!" King yelled, Gowther looked at Diane then to King. "What I said was true, she won't come back"

King growled and used Chastiefol ( in it's 'Increase' form ) to pin Gowther to the wall of the tavern. "And who's fault is it that she left?!" King yelled.

"I know of my mistake, that is why I tried to find her but I couldn't. I will try again tomorrow" King removed Chastiefol from Gowther, the goat sin walked past Diane and patted her shoulder.

"I will find her and apologize"

"Yo! What happened here?" Meliodas entered and saw his comrades, two were crying while the other had a blank stare.

Escanor

"Lady Merlin" the lion sin entered Merlin's potion room but the other sin didn't acknowledge the other.

"What?" Merlin's tone was cold, Escanor lowered his head. "I'm sorry for what I did to your sister, I still haven't found her"

Merlin's eyes softened a bit, she saw how Escanor devoted himself to find you. Sleepless nights, just trying to pin point your location. Often times he would let Ban toss him around, to pay for what he did to you.

"I'm not the one you should say sorry to" Merlin tossed Escanor a note with your location on it, she had just found you today.

"Find her, bring her back and apologize. Call if you need backup, but I know that you won't need any so go and bring her back" Merlin turned around, going back to the potion she was making.