𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐔𝐏

《Just a quick scenario while I make the others!》

Meliodas

{ set in the timeline where it's after the war with Hendi and before season 2. Your character is a bit different from the original one, if that makes sense }

You dropped your sword and swiped off the sweat from the side of your face. You had just finished training and needed a bath.

Taking off your sweat covered clothing felt good but taking a bath felt better. After your bath you wrap a fluffy white towel around your body then exit the bath room.

"Yo" you nearly launched a dagger at the person but stopped yourself when you saw that it was Meliodas.

"Yes? What is it you need, your majesty?" Even after Meliodas was practically shunned by the demon clan, you still stuck to his side.

"I told you to stop calling me that Y/n. Remember, I'm not a prince anymore"

You stood straight and bowed. "My apologies... Meliodas"

"You should really change now. Not that I mind you dressed like this" In seconds Meliodas was beside you, groping your boobs. You were used to this by now.

You lightly push him then change. You stared at your reflection in the mirror, you touched your scars. Over the years, you've accumulated a lot. Big and small. Some deep, some only a graze.

"Your scars" Meliodas wrapped his arms around you and traced your scars. "You scars are what I like about you"

"Oh?"

"Because your scars, each tell a story. They represent how far you've come. The things you faced and overcame" Meliodas kissed the scars on you or stomach.

You blushed, not from his kissing but from his words. Normally people would say that there should not be any scars on a woman's body, and that males would dislike them for that.

But here you were, having a loving boyfriend who liked your ugly scars. You smiled and patted Meliodas' head. "Thank you, Meliodas"

"Just know that, I love everything about you"

Ban

You were annoyed. A guy who you had previously known was making fun of your height. "Gosh, I can't believe that you're still this short!"

He laughed, he gestured to you as he said still. Your eye twitched, you were ready to kill this guy. "I mean you look like you're ten!"

He laughed some more that tears were forming in his eyes. "Shut it"

"Hmm? What was the squirt?" He bent down. "Couldn't hear ya' from up here"

"Hey! Only I can call my beauty squirt" you looked behind the dude ( too lazy to give him a name ) and saw Ban.

Ban was now behind the dude and towered over him! The dude looked terrified which made you snicker. "This guy annoyin' you, my beauty?"

"Yup! Ever since he showed his face I've been annoyed"

"Hmm, now what should I do to someone who annoyed my beauty" Ban grinned at the dude.