𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒏 | 𝐛𝐚𝐧

You and Ban were out drinking, as per usual as King would say. But tonight you had a lot of things on your mind so you drank slowly to think about them and try to see what you could do about them.

Your drinking buddy, who had a lot to drink, noticed this and approached you with a smirk. "Whatcha thinkin' about, toots?" You cringe at the nickname then turn to him.

"First off; Never call me toots and Second off; it's none of your business" you turn around and take a swing at your drink while Ban continues to be... an idiot.

You continue staring off into space and occasionally taking a swig at your beer. "Hiya little lady"

Your eyes land on a man who had clearly a lot to drink. "Yes?" You weren't in the mood to talk back and snap at him.

"What about going back to my place so that I can tap that bootiful ass of yours?" You roll your eyes but soon an arm was wrapped around your waist and you were tugged to this person's side. Turns out this person was Ban.

"Yeah, no. She ain't be going anywhere with you and besides, her ass is mine to bang" the man scowled at Ban. The fox sin scoffed back then punched him in the gut and the eye, for good measure.

"Seriously Ban?"

"Yes, cause like I said earlier, your ass is mine well not just your ass but all of you" Ban placed you on his lap then nuzzled his face into your shoulder.

"What ever you say, fox sin of greed"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Yeah, I make oneshots when I'm thinking of plots for the scenarios

Follow me!

Vote and Share the book!

Byeee
Sora-chan