𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒚 | 𝐛𝐚𝐧

Ban was walking to the tavern, after going to a bar and trashing it. He was drunk. Ban was walking in the woods since his cap'n decided that the tavern should be in the middle of  fucking forest.

As he walked, he suddenly heard a melody. He looked around, he looked to the sky then to the ground and even between his legs ( come on, we all know Ban would do this )

He followed the melody and found himself by a lagoon/lake with a small waterfall. Ban looked around once more and noticed that there was a figure behind the waterfall.

Ban dived in and swam to the waterfall. "Oi!"

The figure flinched but stayed silent. "Get out from there~"

Ban didn't know why but even though he was drunk he could still speak properly with a bit of slurs. The figure didn't move.

Ban groaned and went behind the waterfall, he expected to see a woman but well he did see a woman. But, half her body was fish.

"A.... fish? *hic*" the fish woman blushed, well her skin turned a darker shade of blue around the cheeks.

{ am sorry but half of your appearance would be based on what I imagine }

Her hair was h/c with pearls and shells. Her eyes were blue green with silver specks.  Her skin had a blueish tint to it. There were gills on the sides of her face and fins on her forearms. Her tail was seafoam green but there were a few jagged fins.

She looked at Ban with a slight fear in her eyes. Ban stared at her. "I-I'm not a f-fish!"

Ban hicced then snickered. "Yeah ya are. You have a *hic* fishy tail"

The girl huffed. "I am a siren, thank you very much" she crossed her finned arms.

"A *hic* siren? The fuck is that?"

"Me" you deadpanned.

"Oh, *hic* ok then" Ban sat on a rock beside the siren and continued staring at her.

"M-may I help y-you?"

"You didn't say ya name~"

"D-do I h-have to?"

"Yeah~ *hic"

The siren poundered. "But y-you didn't s-say your name"

Ban stared blankly. "I'm Ban"

"I-I'm Y/n"

"Y/n the *hic* siren" you blushed, you haven't been in contact with a human. The last time was during the war between the goddess clan and demon clan. And the guy you were in contact with wasn't even a human, he was a freakin demon.

"A-are you alright?" You noticed that Ban was swaying from side to side.

"I *hic am. Is the siren *hic* worried for me?~" you blushed again.

You used your tail and flicked a bit of water at his face. "Am not!" you huffed

"Hehe, you're kinda cute. You remind me of someone *hic*"

You didn't want to pry so you didn't ask. "Oh, we're you *hic* the one who was *hic* playing that melody?"

"Y-yes"

"Play it *hic* again"

You sighed and started to hum the melody. Ban sighed in content and laid his head on your lap. You weren't sure if it was comfortable considering he was laying on scales. But it didn't seem to bother him.

You continued humming while combing your fingers through his silvery/blue hair.

The next morning Ban woke up in his bed in the tavern. He looked around and blinked. Was it all a dream?

Ban walked down the stairs and saw Meliodas wiping a glass by the counter. "Hey cap'n, how did I get to the tavern? I remember I was in the woods"

He went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. "You walked in, you were very drunk"

Ban hummed but he didn't know where he heard the melody he was humming. "Was I with a girl? Maybe a siren?"

Ban couldn't see Meliodas flinch. Meliodas had to keep you a secret, Meliodas was the demon you had met long ago.

"A siren? No" Meliodas continued wiping glasses. Ban sighed and continued humming.

"I'm sorry Ban but I can't let you have her" Meliodas mumbled, Ban couldn't hear due to his humming and the pan sizzling.

The tavern door opened and someone entered. "Hi Meliodas"

Ban ignored the person. But he stopped cooking when he heard the familiar melody.

"Hi Ban"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm sorry if it's crappy. I was deprived of sleep while I was writing this.

Requested by OliviaRzucidlo4973

Hope you enjoyed! It was a bit longer than the previous oneshots.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

And Follow mehh

Sora on | off