𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌

Meliodas

You've noticed that whenever Meliodas would be near you or whenever you feel his presence your face would flare up. Not only that but you would feel giddy and nervous all the time.

You honestly thought you were sick, cause you haven't really felt this kind of thing before. Melascula said it was something called love.

"Bottom line is you might like Meliodas"

"Come on Derieri, why would I like our leader and the prince of the demon world?"

"Bottom line is, why would I fucking know?"

You sigh and stare out at the horizon, you two were on the balcony in your room. "Derieri, you know that I shouldn't feel these things"

The female demon sighs and pats my back. "Bottom line is, you should accept those 'feelings'. I gotta go"

You nodded and she left your room. You, refusing to leave, just stayed there contemplating.

King

( kinda like a flashback since you already like King in the last chapters )

You had started liking King when your brother had introduced him to you at that time all of you were holy knights of Liones.

He would often be in his big form but whenever he was with the team he was in his fairy form. What caught your eye was how cute he was in that form and cause he was extremely nice to you.

Though it wasn't hard to see that he liked Diane but you ( more like everyone ) knew that Diane liked your brother.

"Princess, you shouldn't beat yourself up about this" you were with Merlin as she brewed a potion, she had a tendency to call you princess.

"I know, it's just that I can't deal with the fact that I like King"

"And why is that?"

"Because I know that I don't have even the slightest chance to be with him"

Ban

After spending time with Ban, more like stealing things with Ban, the two of you become close.

But with this closeness you develop feelings for the fox sin, you already knew of Elaine and the sins but you just couldn't help yourself from liking the sin.

He was tall, handsome, muscular, charming, he could stand your attitude and most of all he was something you were, a thief.

"Oi, Y/n"

"Hmm?"

"You've been staring at me for the past minute, what the heck?"

"Just... thinking of things"

You turn your head away from Ban and look to the counter where the bartender, Meliodas, was.

Escanor

The lion sin had helped you a lot whenever you went out seeking dangerous plants for experiments and potions.

Most of the time he had to save you and most of the time take care of you. Merlin didn't mind the fact that Escanor and you were hanging around each other a lot.

You started to notice that your heart would quicken it's pace whenever you were with the sin, just like now.

"Escanor"

"Yes, Lady Y/n?"

"What does it mean when your heart beats quicken whenever your around a certain person?"