𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 | 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫

[ generally gender neutral ]

The sins had just set up shop in a new town, everyone was getting ready for the customers that were going to come any second.

"Weird, I could have sworn I bought more spices earlier today" Meliodas said, scratching his head in confusion at the lack of spices in his cupboard.

"Things have been disappearing lately, you reckon it's a ghost?" Ban asked, entering the kitchen area looking high and drunk as usual.

"A g-g-g-ghost?!" Hawk shrieked, Ban laughed at his reaction.

"Maybe it wants to use the spices for Hawk's meat" Meliodas wondered, looking genuinely serious while Hawk looked horrified and continued to shriek more.

"Calm down piggy, I don't eat fatty foods" a voice echoed in the kitchen, freaking out the talking pig more.

"T-t-the g-g-ghost is here to e-e-eat me!"

"Who's there?" Ban asked seriously, a giggle echoed through out the kitchen once more. "Where would the fun be if I revealed myself, hmm?" They could hear a slight purr at the end of the creature's statement, they were ready to fight this mysterious creature, if it ever revealed itself.

The three stood confused as the invinsible figure started to walk closer to the terrified pig. The creature took out ( not sure what the term is ) it's claw and traced the tip of the claw on the pig's back. The creature left to the outside, leaving behind a shrieking pig with two confused sins.

"Y/n" the said person turned around and saw the famous lion sin of pride, Escanor. The person didn't respond, still invisible, waiting to see if the lion sin would say something again.

"Y/n, I know you're here. I can feel your presence" the person smirked before revealing itself to the sin. "Well, hello there, Esci~" the half-cat half-human purred at him.

"Why have you been causing trouble for the captain and the others?" The hybrid frowned before revealing a wide grin, showing their sharp teeth. Their tail started to swish back and forth, before they pounced unto the sin.

The sin was slightly caught off-guard but caught the ( girl/guy ) nonetheless and rose a brow at them. "And what do you think you're doing?" A swishing ( h/c ) colored tail brushed against Escanor's arm and the hybrid smirked.

"I missed you, Esci~" they purred into the lion sin's ear, kissing the tip of his nose and cheek before making their body vanish.

The sin sighed, "of course you would misd me but don't cause any more trouble for the captain and the others" Y/n was still in his arms since he could feel their weight. "Aw, you're no fun" Y/n purred once again and made their body visible.

"Also, stop scaring the talking pig" the hybrid hummed, tail swishing once more and a playful smirk on their lips. "I'll stop if you give me a kiss" the hybrid winked at the sin, Escanor's cheeks were now dusted a light pink at Y/n's words.

The half cat creature giggled at the sin's flustered face, "the great lion sin of pride is getting flustered, how cute"

Before Escanor could say anything, Y/n made their body invisible once again and hopped out of Escanor's arms. The sin thought they left to the tavern again but felt soft and warm lips on his own.

He heard a giggle, already knowing it was the ( h/c ) haired cat that did it. "Bye Esci~ I'll leave your friends alone but I might come back for more of your lips. Love ya~"

Escanor's face went red and Y/n's presence disappeared from the tavern's area.

"Oi Escanor! Did you feel a presence around here?" The lion sin turned around and saw Ban and Meliodas wearing suits of armor while holding swords. "Why are the two of you wearing those?"

"It's protection from the ghost!"

⊱⋅ ────────────────────── ⋅⊰
Yeah... I dunno what that was. Sorry for the very long wait, I'll be publishing a scenario tomorrow and probably another oneshot.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

And follow meh!

Mono on|off