- 16 -

The beautiful morning sun shining on my eyelids is the first thing that wakes me up. The strong arms of a devil is the second. His smell is intoxicating even in the morning. It doesn't help that I'm embraced into his chest.

Not that I'm complaining

I shift so that we're chest to chest.

How can someone so beautiful have such a scarred heart?

I want to know everything about him. The things that make him wake up in the morning, the things that get him going. I want to know what he wants to do with his life. I've never been so invested in someone's wants and desires. I've damn sure never fiend for someone's attention as much as I do for his.

I reach up and kiss his forehead. It was something random to do. Something I would have never done if I hadn't been smothered in my infatuation for him.

"Buenos días, Princesa,"
(Good morning, Princess)

Good Lord

His morning voice almost made my eyes roll to the back of my head just upon hearing it. The heat running to my face is immediate.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were awake," I mumbled into his chest.

"I wasn't but I am now," He pulls me back by my chin with a lazy smile, "It's alright, Gatita, I will never complain about you kissing me," He smirks.
(Kitten)

I roll my eyes, sliding out of the very comfortable bed to take a shower. Very comfortable bed - Did I mention that?

"I'm going to take a shower," I tease, entering the bathroom, "You may join me if you'd like,"

Two can play at his sinful games

He shakes his head, "Don't start something you can finish, Gatita."
(Kitten)

Oh, baby, I can finish it

***

"Princesa, hurry up!" Cole yells through the bedroom door.

I was picking which workout outfit I wanted to wear for my first time at the gym. I'm not used to options, so now that I have them, I'm using them.

"Shut up!" I yell right back.

"Rose, It's the gym, not a runway," I can hear the aggravation from behind the door.

Is he crazy?

"Baby, everywhere I go is a runway."

I look in the mirror one last time before throwing open the door.

(Her attire)

His eyes set on me, slowly reaching my face.

"You're lucky you're worth the wait," He shakes his head, placing his hand on my waist to guide me out of the door.