Ch. 15 I am going out with Caroline, Bella, and Stefan.

An hour later, the Swan Family and Stefan finished eating their breakfast. Bella looks at her father, her cousin, and Stefan with a warm smile. Bella didn't know why, but she feels so much better with Caroline and Stefan's presence. 

Bella loves her father, but she is glad to have her cousin and Stefan in her life. Even though Bella is furious that Edward left her, she is also heartbroken because she thinks that no one would love a plain o' girl such as herself. 

" Hey, Uncle Charlie, can I take Bella to the mall?" Caroline politely asked Charlie. 

Bella blinks when she hears her name. 

" Yeah. I don't mind it. Bells, do you want to go to the mall with your cousin?" Charlie turns his gaze to Bella. 

Bella quietly stares at Charlie and Caroline as she wears a thoughtful expression.

' School starts on Monday, and I haven't done most of my homework assignments. I could email my teachers and let them know of my situation. That way, I could do at least my first to the fourth-period homework assignment on Sunday. Because of Edward, I don't know what my fifth and sixth-period homework assignment is about,' Bella mentally groans. 

" Yeah. I don't mind it," Bella tells Charlie. 

" We can take my truck," Bella smiles. 

" Bella. I saw your truck, and I'm scared that we are going to get stuck in the middle of the road," Caroline worriedly tells Bella. 

" Hey. My truck may look old, but it's in good condition," Bella tells Caroline, feeling protective of her truck since her father gave to her as a welcome home gift. 

" I can take the girls to the mall. I don't want Isabella to drive since she is in critical condition," Stefan tells Charlie as Stefan smiles at the girls since he could sense tension beginning to form around Bella.

Bella and Caroline turned their gaze to Stefan. 

" Ugh. I forgot about this boot," Bella mumbles while looking down at her right foot. 

Stefan gently placed his hand on Bella's shoulder, which causes her to smile at him a little. 

" Yes! Bella and I can go with Stefan to the mall. We need someone to help carry Bella's shopping bags," Caroline amusedly tells Stefan. 

Stefan turned his gaze to Caroline as he raised an eyebrow at her. 

" Well. I am going to stop by at La Push Reservation. I forgot that Billy, Harry, and I are going fishing," Charlie tells the three teenagers. 

Caroline's smile gets more prominent when an idea comes up in her head.

" Hey, Stefan. Can we take Jacob with us?" Caroline politely asked Stefan. " He and I briefly started to text each other, and he said that he is going to be home alone today since his Dad is going fishing. I don't want him to get bored. So, can he come with us?" Caroline intently stared at Stefan. 

" Well. You are the one that wants to go to the mall. You can ask Jacob if he wants to come with us," Stefan tells Caroline. 

Caroline smiles at Stefan as she pulls out her cell phone, and she begins to text Jacob. 

Bella raised an eyebrow because she is surprised to hear that Caroline and Jacob are texting each other. 

' But then again, Caroline and I grew up around Jacob and his siblings when we were kids. I remember that I used to hang out with his sisters while Caroline and Jacob are always together despite Caroline being a bit older than him,' Bella tells herself.