Ch. 18 Why does it feel like we are the third-wheels?

Inside JcPenny, Bella walked next to Caroline while Stefan and Jacob closely followed behind the girls. The four teenagers walked down the escalators to the second floor, where they found the bedroom decor. The brown-eyed Swan carefully eyed the bedsheets in front of her since she isn't sure which bedsheets she should take. The blue-green-eyed Forbes smiled when she sees a black and blue tiger print bedsheets. 

" Bella! What do you think of this?" Caroline excitedly asked her older cousin as she showed the bedsheet to her. 

Bella turns her gaze to Caroline, and she hummed in disagreement when she sees the bedsheet in her younger cousin's grasp. 

" Not your taste?" Caroline softly asked her older cousin

" It's um cute. But I don't see myself sleeping in those bedsheets," Bella honestly tells her younger cousin. 

" It's okay," Caroline laughs as she puts the bedsheet away, and she continues to walk around the table where they found the bedsheets. 

" Sorry, Care," Bella blushes in embarrassment, thinking that she hurt her younger cousin's feelings. 

Caroline kindly smiles at her older cousin. 

The boys walked towards a table next to the girls as they curiously looked at all of the bedsheets. Stefan hummed in curiosity when a bedsheet grabbed his attention, and he grabs it as he turns to walk towards Bella. 

" Isabella," Stefan calls out Bella's name, which causes her to look at him. " What do you think of this?" The male Salvatore curiously asked the female Swan. 

Bella blinks as she looks down at the bedsheet in Stefan's grasp. The female Swan quietly stared at the bedsheet, and she softly smiles.

 The female Swan quietly stared at the bedsheet, and she softly smiles

" It's beautiful-," Bella tells Stefan. 

" - I love the design. It looks kind of like Arabian with a mix of Indian," Bella tells Stefan as she gently takes the bedsheet from his grasp. " And the color is not terrible either. It looks like it is black, but from what it says on the title, it is a dark blue," The female Swan lifts her head to look at the male Salvatore.