Ch. 17 She's amazing

Three hours and thirty minutes later, the four teenagers safely arrived at Seattle, Washington. Stefan drives passed the Welcome to Seattle sign as he drives towards the Northgate Mall, which is in Northgate Way, Seattle, Washington. Stefan parks his car between two vehicles in the public parking lot. 

Once Stefan turned his car off, Caroline and Jacob quickly get out of the vehicle. Stefan and Bella unbuckle their seatbelt as Stefan gets out of the automobile first since he needs to help Bella get out. Stefan carefully helps Bella out as he worriedly asked her if she is okay.

" I'm fine," Bella says to Stefan, wanting to reassure him. 

Stefan nods his head. 

Caroline turns her gaze to Bella and Stefan, and she smiles at them. Caroline takes a step towards them, which causes the two teenagers to look at her.

" Okay, Bella!" Caroline calls out her cousin's name, which causes Bella to look at her. " We have a lot of stuff to do today since I want to remodel your room," Caroline says to Bella, which causes the other girl to raise an eyebrow. 

" What's wrong with my room?" Bella asked Caroline, feeling confused. 

" I thought it would be good to remodel your room since you know it would help you get a fresh start since I have a feeling you have some memories of him," Caroline softly tells Bella, which Stefan hears. 

Bella hummed as she wears a thoughtful expression. 

' Now that I look back, Care is right. It would be nice to change my room. Probably change the color of the walls or something,' Bella tells herself. ' Also, Edward used to hang out alot in my room at night,' Bella internally frowns. ' I can't believe I didn't see it at first. But he did tell me that he would watch me in my sleep,' Bella begins to feel uncomfortable. ' I know Edward is a vampire and all. But his actions were somewhat stalker-like,' Bella looks at Caroline in the eyes. 

" Sure. That sounds good. I might change the color of the walls from green to light blue," Bella tells Caroline, which made the other girl smile. 

" I know you want to give my room a makeover, Care. But I don't want to spend a lot of money remodeling my room at the moment. Baby steps will be good for now," Bella smiles at Caroline. 

" It's okay. All that matters is that you want to move on slowly," Caroline says to Bella while smiling at her. 

Stefan turns his gaze to Bella.

" Care is right, Isabella," Stefan smiles at Bella softly. " Once you are ready to remodel your whole room. I do not mind helping you out," Stefan tells Bella. 

Bella turns her gaze to Stefan, and she smiles at him. 

" Thanks. I will keep that in mind," Bella tells Stefan. 

" We should get going," Bella says to the three teenagers while looking at them. 

" Yes!" Caroline hugs Bella's arm as the two girls started to walk towards the entrance of the mall with Stefan and Jacob following behind them. 

As the two cousins happily talk to one another, Jacob turns his gaze to Stefan. 

" You know. I am glad that you and Caroline are here. Because I can tell that Bells would have been a mess thanks to Cullen," Jacob says to Stefan while smiling at him. 

" Well. It's all thanks to Care. Care has this outgoing aura about her that despite a lot of stuff happening to her recently, she still has a smile on her face," Stefan says to Jacob as he turns his gaze to the Swan cousins. 

Jacob turns his gaze to Caroline, feeling amazed. 

Despite Caroline being heartbroken that her mother recently passed away, she still has a smile on her face. Even though Jacob can sense that Caroline wants to cry and be alone, she would instead want to help her cousin move on from a terrible breakup. 

" She's amazing," Jacob whispers, thinking that Stefan wouldn't hear him, but he did. 

Stefan internally chuckles. 

' It seems as though Jacob has a crush on Care. Well, I am not surprised since she and Isabella are beautiful,' Stefan tells himself as he diverted his gaze to the stores' window when he realized that he called Bella beautiful. 

Caroline and Bella stood by JCPenney as they turned their heads back to look at the boys.

" Hey!" Caroline shouts, which causes Stefan and Jacob to look at her. " Bella wants to go to JCPenney," Caroline points to the store, while Bella blushes since people were eyeing them. 

" Okay," Stefan chuckles as he and Jacob power walked to the girls, and the four teenagers get inside their first store.