|M.B.M.S.•6|

Y/n's POV

"Hey, are you the niece of JYP? Y/n?" A guy asked me. I nodded and smiled warmly. He said that I should just call him 'Pinky Oppa'. He bring my bags to the car and drive me to the JYP Building. I wonder where TWICE are working now... is it YG? SM? nevermind.

"Your Uncle said that he want to meet you first, we don't know where will you live for now." Pinky Oppa said as I follow him to my Uncle's room.

"Y/n! is that you?! you changed a lot!" Uncle JYP said and hugged me cheerfully. Yes I changed a lot my appearance become 'more hot' ehe. I lose some weight unlike those past years I'm chubby.

"Yes it's me Uncle. Why do want to see me?" I asked my Uncle as he let me sit.

"Oh, I know that you are working hard and I want you to rest dear Y/n because I know your father won't let you. Oh and you will be staying in the house of TWICE. I need you to help them in their fan meetings." My uncle said while. I choke evan if I don't have a food in my mouth.

"N-no, I can stay in a hotel!!" I said nervously. He don't agreed and calling one of the TWICE members now.

"I called Momo. She doesn't know you yet. Wait her here, I need to go somewhere else." My uncle said while smiling widely. I sigh in defeat. I can't face TWICE because I left.

Minutes pass the I heard a knock in the door. I quickly put on my mask and my cap. I opened it revealing Momo.

"Hi! are you the niece of JYP? I can tell you're beautiful even you're wearing a mask. And wait you're familliar too....." Momo said. I close my eyes in nervousness and take of my mask and cap. Momo's eyes became wide.

"Omg! are you a celebrity? Cause you look fami--. OH WAIT Y/N?!" I smiled and nodded slowly. She jump on me and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you Y/n! how's life? you don't even visit us just once!" Momo said while still hugging me and pouting.

"Yes yes, I know Momo. I'm sorry. And I manage our company now I became successful Momo. And you too guys you reach your dreams."

"We can't reach our dreams without you Y/n.... Sana misses you so much. She cried all day when you left, she don't want to eat. Thank God we meet Mark. Sana has a crush on him because Mark take care of Sana." Momo said as we're heading to the car to go to their house. 'Not again! I have a rival again! I hate this life.....'

"Momo do you think.... Sana's mad to me? or they're all mad at me? because you know....." Momo held my hand and look at me sadly.

"No. They missed you Y/n.... and Y/n I will tell you this and our friendship will not change promise?" Momo said as we get on the car and the driver starts driving it. I nodded and smiled warmly.

"Y/n, I know I like you since the first day we met... and I know that I like you when we're getting along. I didn't have a chance to confess my feelings when you left. And now we're here, I like you Y/n." Momo said as tears fallings down to her cheeks.

"Sorry Momo but I don't feel the same way..... but I can try to~" I said as I cheered Momo up. She smiled and a comfortable silence comes in. The car stopped by a big mansion. I can feel my heart beat is being faster. My hands are getting cold. I'm going to die..... LOL just kidding I'm just nervous as hell.

"Y/n wear your mask and cap. I want us to surprise them. I tell them I have a girlfriend that I will bring here." Momo said and giggled. I what she says and she held my hands while walking. Momo rabg the door bell.

"Coming!" I heard Jeongyeon said. I'm gettibg really nervous. The door open revealing a happy Jeongyeon.

"Oh Momo! is this your girlfriend? What's her name? she's hot~" Jeongyeon said as she check me. Momo whispers me that I should surprise them by telling my name. As we went inside they are watching movies.

I search Sana and there she is...... being beautiful as always. My lips curve into smile I can't hide it Momo and I seat between Nayeon-Unnie and Mina. (A/n: Mina is here!!! Get well soon Minariiii!!)

"You see guys this beautiful, cute, hot, sexy, kind, perfect, girl beside me is not my girlfriend. Please say your name now~" Momo said as I feel my body shaking. I look at Sana she's looking at me.

"I miss you guys, I'm Y/n." I said as I take off my mask and cap. They all shouted and jumps on me but I think Sana didn't :(

"Y/N WE REALLY MISS YOU!!" Jihyo said loudly. They all kiss me except of course Momo, and Sana. They all release me and I face Sana. Her eyes is getting teary now. She ran to me and hug me tightly.

"I-I miss y-you Y/n......" Sana said while crying. They are all watching us and say Aww.

"I mi-" I was cut off by Momo.

"Are you hungry Y/n? Let's eat!!!" Momo said excitedly as she hugged me at my back and Sana is still in my lap. We ate dinner and I arranged my clothes and put it in Momo's room cause she pleaded, but I want to sleep with Sana but I think she don't like so okay :'). I was now brushing my teeth. I was startled when someon hugged me.

"Sa-Sana, why aren't you in your room now?" I asked her confusely. She hugged me tightly and kiss my back. My cheeks are now burning.

"Sana hey..." I said as I finish brushing my teeth and face her. Our nose are touching and she cornerned me.

"I miss you so much Y/n/n~" Sana said and kiss my nose she let me out freely. I get out of the bathroom before something will happen.

I walked inside Momo's room and she's laying on her bed. I lay beside her and close my eyes. I can feel that she face me. Her head is now getting closer and closer in mines.

"Goodnight Y/n~" Momo said as she kissed my forehead.

To be continued.....

----------🐰----------

191006