|M.B.M.S.•23|

🚨❌I know that you know what will happen next😏❌🚨

I'm not really into smut guys! But someone! Someone requested it! Sorry!!!!

----------❌❌❌----------

3rd Person's POV

"I'm fine Y/N... can you please go with me~ my head hurts~" Sana acts. Sana's head doesn't really hurts, it's just she want to spend some time with Y/N alone. 0-0

"I'll go with you later. Let's just finish first this beers I don't wanna waste the money of Momo..." Y/N said a little bit dizzy. And that time, Y/N is so stupid.

Sana's thoughts was like 'oh so you want to get more drunker huh?'. Her thoughts makes her smirk looking at Y/N.

The both of them drink and drink until there's no beer left. Y/N was just trying not to past out and out of her mind, she's really drunk. Sana's not really drunk as much as Y/N she can manage.

The other members of TWICE are just dancing and enjoying the music while drunk. So it's just the two of them in the table. No one can stop Sana right now.

"Hey babe~ are you okay?" Sana said getting more closer to Y/N's face. Y/N didn't mind that right now she's very drunk for that.

"I'm.... good! why the hell.... did you ca.... call me ba..... nevermind." Y/N manage to say those things. Sana smirked again and kissed Y/N.

"You like that?" Sana seductively said while looking deeply at Y/N. Y/N didn't flinch at all, all she know is she is kissed by her bestfriend who is her crush. Stupid ass Y/N.

"What??? The kiss? Oh I love that!" Y/N said while her eyes was close. Sana pulled Y/N in some room that you know don't act like you're innocent.

🚨‼️PLEASE JUST SKIP THIS PART IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT (this is just a short smut)‼️🚨

Sana pushed Y/N in the bed and Sana began to take off her clothes.

"I really want you so bad Y/N." Sana said while taking off Y/N's clothes too. Y/N is very stupid right now that's because she's helping Sana to take off her own clothes.

"You're so hot Sana.... you're making me turn on~" Y/N said looking at Sana's sexy body. Sana smiled widely and began to make out with Y/N.