|M.B.M.S•14|

Is it okay if you will not end with Sana in this story? that's not a spoiler, just asking

----------🦄----------

3rd Person's POV

"I'm with Mark now" Sana said as she leave Y/N kneeling. That words broke Y/N's heart. She don't know what to do. All she want is to disappear.

Y/N quickly ran away to leave. She don't care if anybody see her like that, broken. She cry and cry all she do is cry while running. She stopped in her tracks when she's already infront of JYPE building.

She don't know what to do she just sitted there like a homeless person and cry. Someone noticed Y/N and went infront of Y/N standing

"Hey. Is there something wrong?" The girl said showing her a curious face to Y/N. She sat beside Y/N and she offer Y/N her some tissue from her small bag.

"I'm just heart broken by someone who I really love. By the way tha- woah! You look familliar..." Y/N said in shocked looking at the beautiful face of the girl. It's true the girl is really familiar to Y/N.

"Wait... you look familiar to me as well... and I think I should call you Unnie right?" The girl stated as she point at Y/N. Y/N was very focus thinking of something. She's sure that she already saw this beautiful young girl. Well she's not that young like a child, she's a teenager.

Y/N can develop her feelings easily if she doesn't have Sana in her life. She started to stare at this girl's face that makes this girl smile. (A/N: You're 6 years older than her in this story but please don't call it a CHILD ABUSE!!!😂✔️)

"Hey Unnie? Still there? HAHAHA. You want a hug? Please let me hug youuu~" The girl said and pulled Y/N close to her and gived Y/N a soft heart. Y/N was lying if she said that she don't like the hug.

"Thanks... uh. Wait it's late why are you still here outside." Y/N said. Y/N wiped her tears. Y/N didn't try to smile, she smiled genuinely.

"Oh. I'm working here in JYPE. My other co-members are still inside the building. I'm the hyper one so I ran and ran until I was outside of this building." The girl said while smiling to Y/N. Y/N can't held but smiled too knowing that she can interact with this girl anytime.

"I'm manager of TWICE for a month. And I'm coming here to end that. By the why.... what's your name?" Y/N asked out of curiosity. Y/N is trying her best to remember this girl because she's very familiar.