|M.B.M.S.•25|

Hai :)

----------💞----------

3rd Person's POV

Y/N went home nervously bringing the bouquet of flowers she bought for Yuna. When she's infront of the door she can still heard the music of the karaoke.

She knock to the door and Yuna opened the door. Y/N can't do anything but smile seeing her future girl infront of her.

"Y/N! You're here now!" Yuna said happily and hugged Y/N so tight like she didn't see Y/N for a very long time.

"Yes I'm here now. I miss you. This is for you..." Y/N shyly said while handling Yuna the bouquet of flowers. Y/N blushed because of her shyness.

"I miss you too! Thank you for this Y/N! Why are you being shy? it's not like we're strangers. I love you~" Yuna said giving Y/N a kiss in her cheeks. Y/N blush even more that made Yuna smile widely.

"I-it's just b-because y-you're very beautiful. I love you too." Y/N said shyly again.

"Pshh, you're more beautiful. Let's come inside! They are having fun there! I can't have fun without you." Yuna said pulling Y/N inside. This is where Y/N live too but acts like a visitor again.

"I feel love! I feel so special~" The rest of the ITZY sang.

"You make everything alrightttt! Gureumi jjwak kkin! haessal han jum eomneun nal~
Nega baro naye Shining light! That's what you do~ Amuri eoduun bamdo dashi nat! I owe it to you~ Because you make me feel"
Ryujin rap.

Y/N was laughing because of them because they are not being serious. Y/N and Yuna was just listening to them while holding their hands together.

"I wanna know satangcheoreom dalkomhadaneunde" They sing and sing again and again and again with dance.

After singing those songs they feel tired and rest just a minute.

"Hey Y/N. Why don't you sing? It's you're turn now please~" Yuna pleaded to Y/N while clinging to Y/N's arm. Y/N can't do anything so she will just do what Yuna said.

"Wooo! Go Y/N! Yuna loves you!" The rest of the girls said as Y/N was picking what she gonna sing. Yuna playfully glare at them and laughed.

Y/N picked the song 'Falling' she picked this song because she want so sing this song for Yuna. Because after the heartbreak that she felt because of Sana, Y/N wouldn't not like to fall inlove again but Yuna..... Yuna is different.

"So this song is for you Yuna..." Y/N said in the mic. Yuna blushed and the other girls cheer.

The instrumental begins and Y/N's heart beats faster because of nervousnes. It will ee the first time for Yuna and the rest of the ITZY to hear Y/N singing.

"My last made me feel like I would never try again." Y/N sand as she looked at Yuna. Y/N's voice is very beautiful that made Yuna blushed. They other girls was shookt because they didn't know that Y/N have this beautiful voice.

"But when I saw you I felt something I never felt." Y/N sang pointing at Yuna that made Yuna blushed more, the other girls can die bacause of their cuteness. The other girls are cheering Yuna to come to Y/N.

"Come closer~ I'll give you all my love. If you treat me right, baby. I'll give you everything." Y/N sang again. The lyrics are really for them unexpectedly.

"My last made me feel like I would never try again. But when I saw you I felt something I never felt~ come closer~ I'll give you all the love~ if you treat me right. Baby~ i'll give you everything~" Y/N sang again as she hold Yuna's hand.

Y/N stared on Yuna's beautiful face. Y/N is very lucky having this girl in her life.

"Talk to me, I need to hear you need me like I need you~" Y/N continue the song.

"Fall for me~ I wanna know you feel how I feel for you, love~" Yuna can't hide her smile. She stares at Y/N while Y/N is singing.

"Before you, baby, I was numb, drown the pain by pou-" Y/N didn't get the chance to finish the because Yuna hugged her. She stopped from singing and hugged Yuna back.

"I really love you Y/N... please don't ever leave me..." Yuna said between the hug.

"I love you too. I will never leave you..." Y/N said. They let go of each other and smiled.

"Hey why didn't you finish the song?! We're falling for it!" Yeji shouted at Y/N. They all laughed and continue the fun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

--------🍓---------

Have you ever fall inlove?

200411