|•BOOK 2•|

Okay so read this first before reading book 2 :)

Y/N's POV

What? what the-

Why am I here in my old house? in my room?

Why do I look so young? why do I look like back when I'm only a teenager? what's with all of this?

Why am I wearing my old school uniform? where's Yuna?

I heard my phone notification. I checked it and it was Sana.

What's happening right now?!

Sana💕:
Hey are u ready? why are u tooking so long? i'm outside you're house already. i thought we will go to school together?🥺☹️

My eyes widened because of the text message.

This can't be real.

I mean what the hell is happening I'm happily married to Yun- wh- what the hell!

What is happening now did my life restart or what?

I rushed outside and saw a car waiting outside my house.

Sana went out the car and- I want to tear up because, it's the Sana who is wearing her school uniform and looking so young with her beautiful face.

She smiled at me and waved her hands like a kid.

I can feel my eyes watering.

Is this a dream? what's with this world? is this a sign?

"Y/NN let's go and eat in the restaurant before we go to our school!" Sana shouted. I ran to her car and went inside. It's so good to be here it's so comfortable....

I miss being this young, no problems...

"So where do you want to eat Y/N?" Sana asked as she started to drive her car. I looked at her trying not to tear up.

"Any where... Sana? can I ask you something?" I asked looking at her while her eyes are on the road.

"Of course Y/NN~" Sana said and simply look at me.

"Where am I? what's happening?" I asked her that made her confuse and laugh.

"You're inside my car and I'm driving now to go to where we eat. What kind of question is that Y/N?" Sana explained and laughed again.

"Okay..." I said and look down. This is not real, this can't be real.

"Where here now come on I'm hungry." Sana said as she remove her seatbelt.

We went outside her car and went inside here in the restaurant we used to eat when we're young... I mean in this age... whatever.

We ordered some foods but I can't avoid thingking aboht things that's happening now.

"Y/N you will not eat your food?" I was out of my thought when Sana spoke.

I take a peice of the pancake and eat i-

what the- why can't I eat this shit.

Oh this is only a dream. A dream.

Okay I will cherish this moment I will not waste anytime. I will do what I want to do back then.

"Sana, are you with Jungkook right?" I asked Sana and which made her nod for response.

"I know that you like me. Don't ever try to lie." I said looking at her with my teary eyes.

"Oh you know?" San said and smiled not looking nervous or scared at all.

"Yes I know that you like me." I said but I'm a little bit confuse.

"No, you know that this is just a dream. This is only made by your imagination, idiot." Sana said and laughed. I remain silent don't know what to say.

"Okay, I like you Y/N so much. No, I love you. I love you so much. But we're not meant to each other right?" Sana said and held my hands softly.

Right... I'm a married woman but this is just a dream I can't lose this chance.

I smiled at her and held her hands too.

"I love you too Sana." I closed my eyes and smiled.

I must be thankful that I have a chance to experience this in a dream.

"Thank you Sana..." I opened my eyes and look directly at her eyes.

"What for? Y/N you are are fully aware that this is just a dream!" Sana laughed and continue to eat her food.

"Still... thankful..." I said smiling while admiring her face.

"I'm thankful you exist in my life." I said and a tear escape in my eye. Sana looked at me with a sad expression. I wiped my tear.

"I feel so loved here... I don't wanna end this dream!" I said changing the topic.

"You have to. Y/N you will totally forgot me after this dream. Because your accident is very bad Y/N." Sana sadly said.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confuse.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're starting your new life Y/N"

END

-----

there is inside me telling to do this
sorry if it is ugly or what just leave some replies

ily gays

200619