|M.B.M.S.•22|

We all started from here......

----------⚫️----------

Y/N's POV

"Uh sure! My treat!" I said raising my hand. But no, I will try not to get drunk before some accidents happend. I-will-just-try.

I will just waste my money! I hate this! I was so stupid for saying that! I don't want to spend money for beers!

"But before I treat you guys, Momo! You need to answer this first! What's the capital of Belgium?" If she get this wrong, I will say that she's the one who need to treat us.

"Uh, Waffle!" Momo confidently said.

*awkward silence*

"You know guys that I love you right? I'm the one who will treat! you don't need to treat us Y/N." Momo said saving herself. Lol that was so epic!

I can't hold my laugh anymore..... Okay I'm laughing my ass right now. The other members laugh too. While laughing I'm trying to distance myself from Sana without her noticing it.

"Let's go now guys! Let's get drunk!!!!!!" Chaeyoung said like an excited kid. Aww she's so cute. Sometimes, she looks more younger than Yuna. We are now getting ready to head out.

"Shhh.... you're so loud baby Chae." Mina said while looking seductively at Chaeyoung.

*awkward silence (part two)*

"Why??? She's just like a baby by saying that!" Mina defended herself. Looks like she's hiding something to us.

"Did we ask you?" Tzuyu said.

*in the club*

"Alright guys let's party!!!!" Dahyun shouted. As far as I know me went here to get drunk not to party. This girl is so extra.

"Y/N is this club have an available room for you know~ for the one who's with their love ones~" Sana whispered me out of no where. I can feel her lips in my ears that gives me goosebumps. Oh dear not now Sanake. And why would I know if this club has that, do I look like the owner of this club.

"Why? you're sleepy? you want to sleep?" I asked sarcasticaly. Does this girl doesn't know she has a boyfriend and I have already my love of my life?