|M.B.M.S.•24|

I really have no Idea writing this chapter
and this chapter have mood swings lol

OMFG THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTE!

----------🌟----------

"But you didn't said that you don't love me back anymore......" Sana said. I stop from walking and looked back and Sana.

"Yes! And I really hate that! so please leave me alone..... My heart.... my heart is now for Yuna... not for you Sana...." I said while crying. I look like a mess right now ew.

"You love me and I love you! What wrong with that?! I'm just with Mark because Momo likes you! I'm trying to avoid you! But I really love you!" Sana stated crying too. This is wrong this is all wrong!

"But you should not did that in the first place if you really love me..... but you know? I'm glad you did that because if not, I think I will never met Yuna..." I said leaving her crying. I went outside the club.

Oh.. I think I'm gonna throw up.... I throw up in the nearest comfort room here. Ew

How am I suppose to say this to Yuna? she will be hurt... I think I should keep this a secret first.

Omfg I can't go home with a face like this I needed to brush my teeth first because I think I did 'that' last night and I needed to take a bath.

I will just call a friend of mine maybe? Okay that's a good idea I will just take a bath in their place but before that I needed to buy a new clothes that I'll wear later.

Hmm for now I need to call Yuna. I'm a bit nervous. Meh I can do it.

Calling.....

"Hello Babe good morning!" I greeted Yuna. I don't know what she will answer ehe.

"Good Morning Babe! Why did you went home last night? You slept there? That's good you have a bonding together!" Yuna said, aww she's happy for me but I did something that will hurt her.

"Y-yeah it was fun! Wait what are the noise that I'm hearing? Someone's singing?" I asked being confuse. I think it's Lia singing but she's not being serious.

"Yes yes! We are singing in karaoke. Ehe sorry for the noise." Yuna said with a shy tone

"It's okay *laughs* I was about to visit my other friends.... may I?" I asked.