3. Harry's Arrival

Y/N's POV

Soon after I had surprised Ginny and Hermione, I rushed downstairs to see that there were also two new people in the Weasley's Kitchen, it was Bill and Charlie, the two eldest Weasley sons. Just then, Fred, George and Issac had clambered out of the fireplace, laughing loudly.

"Did he eat it?" said Fred excitedly, looking at Harry who had just appeared in the Weasleys' fireplace.

"Yeah." said Harry, straightening up. "What was it?"

"Ton-Tongue Toffee," said Fred brightly, "Issac, George and I invented them, and we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer."

Before any of us could say anything else, there was a faint popping noise, and Mr Weasley appeared out of thin air at George's shoulder. He was looking angrier than I had ever seen him.

"That wasn't funny Fred!" he shouted. "What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?"

"I didn't give him anything," said Fred, with another evil grin, "I just dropped it. It was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

"You dropped it on purpose!" roared Mr Weasley. "You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet-"

"How big did his tongue get?" George asked eagerly.

"It was four feet long before his parents would let me shrink it!"

We roared with laughter again.

"It isn't funny!" Mr Weasley shouted. "That sort of behaviour seriously undermines wizard-Muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of Muggles, and my own sons-"

"We didn't give it to him because he's a Muggle!" said Fred indignantly.

"No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git," said George, "isn't he, Harry?"

"Yeah, he is, Mr Weasley," said Harry earnestly.

"That's not the point!" raged Mr. Weasley. "You wait until I tell your mother-"

"Tell me what?" said a voice behind them.

Mrs Weasley had just entered the kitchen, her eyes were presently narrowed with suspicion.

"Oh hello, Harry, dear," she said, spotting him and smiling. Then her eyes snapped back to her husband, "tell me what, Arthur?"

Mr Weasley hesitated. I could tell that, however angry he was with Fred and George, he hadn't really intended to tell Mrs Weasley what had happened. There was a silence, while Mr Weasley eyed his wife nervously. Then Hermione and Ginny appeared in the kitchen doorway behind Mrs Weasley.

"Tell me what, Arthur?" Mrs Weasley repeated, in a dangerous sort of voice.

"It's nothing, Molly," mumbled Mr Weasley, "Fred and George just...but I've had words with them-"

"What have they done this time?" said Mrs Weasley. "If it's got anything to do with Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes-"

"Why don't you show Harry and Y/N where they're sleeping, Ron?" said Hermione from the doorway.

"Harry knows where he's sleeping, and so does Y/N, he's been here for a while," said Ron, "they're in my room, they slept there last-"

"We can all go," said Hermione pointedly.

"Oh," said Ron, understanding what Hermione was on about, "right."

"Yeah, we'll come too," said George.

"You stay where you are!" snarled Mrs Weasley.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and I edged out of the kitchen, we set off along the narrow hallway and up the rickety staircase that zigzagged through the house to the upper stories.