Chapter 1

Hey everyone this is my first fic so pls don't judge how bad it is.

PETER

   Peter laid on the couch and watched tv. He was enjoying this until...

   " Hey spidey!" Wade chirped.

     Ugh not him again. Peter couldn't stand him. It was a lot of reasons why. For one Peter couldn't think straight when Wade was here because of how annoying he is. Second, because he almost found him funny and if his dads found out..  Peter shivered at the thought.

  Tony and Steve were not fond of the Merc with a mouth at all. They thought him annoying, rude, and inappropriate for Peter to be around.

   Of course that was how Peter felt about him as well. Right?

  " Hello Wade." Peter answered with a sigh.
" what do you want?"

   "Just to say hi to my dear friend. Can't I do that once in awhile. I think it's called being nice." Wade put a hand over his heart like he was offended.

   Peter scoffed. "We are not friends."

   Wade moved closer to Peter. "Oh, well then tell me what are we?" He asked smirking at Peter's flushed cheeks.

Peter pushed Wade off. "I hate you."
"We all know you mean love." He responded.
"What do you mean "we"? There are only two of us?" Peter asked. Wade shook his head and laughed"I forgot you don't know them." Peter, though confused didn't question anymore.

    Peter shook his head and sighed. "Goodbye."
"Hey!" Wade called bit Peter was already walking away.