Chapter 8

Hey guys guess what?
I actually have a plan for this chapter. Ik I'm so proud

WADE

<may I ask again why we are climbing the side of the avengers tower?>

{you know why, fool}

"Play nice, children." Wade scolded.

As logic had kindly pointed out, Wade was scaling the avengers tower to reach Peters room. Once he did, with only minor injures I'm glad to report, he looked into the room to see his spider laying on his bed. He smiled to himself and knocked enthusiastically on the window. Peter jumped and upon seeing it was Wade he opened the window.

"Climbing the tower? A bit Unnecessary but whatever works." Peter smiled

"Are you saying I didn't have to climb all the way up this building?"

"Yes." Peter giggled.

"Well I tried to ask you to let down your hair but.." Wade smirked.

Peter waved a hand. "So what are we going to do?" Peter asked, somewhat suspicious.

"Is there no mystery left in romance anymore, love?" Wade chucked, blowing Peter a kiss.

Peter blushed but hide it by closing his window. He laughed at wades betrayed face.

"Aww come on Pete I've got a cool surprise."

"This better be good." Peter mumbled, reopening the window and climbing out.

<•••••>

Peter half dragged half swung Wade and himself down the building.

"So where are we going?" Peter asked.

"Surpriseeeee remember?" Wade smirked.

"I hate you."

"Aww!"

The two boys walked along the sidewalk for a while in silence until they saw a carnival.

{damm I knew you were stupid but u didn't know you were cliché}

Wade rolled his eyes "Shut up the readers like it."

"What?" Peter asked confused.

"What?"

Peter shook his head, "I've given up on trying to understand you."

"Good." Wade smiled "Because you cant."

"How nice."

They walked into the carnival and Wade bought them tickets. They walked around and wade played one of those crappy carnival games and won.

He picked out a big fluffy dog and upon seeing Peters eyes light up, he handed it to Peter, who grinned at him.

"Is this your big plan to woo me?" Peter asked, a small smile playing on his face.

"Is it working?" Wade grinned and threw his arm around Peters shoulders.

Peter rolled his eyes and shrugged wades arm off.

"I'm hurt, spidey." Wade said putting his hand on his heart with mock betrayal.

They walked for a little while longer before wade saw a giant roller coaster. Peter saw how wades eyes grew.

"Oh no not a chance, my friend." Peter said, grabbing wades hand and pulling him away.

"Aww pretty please? With a cherry on top?" Wade asked giving him puppy eyes.

Peter groaned, "Fine."

Wade laughed and dragged Peter towards the ride. They got in line Peter dreading it all the while. When they got to the front of the line and filled on the cart Peter was extremely fidgety.

"Hey you good?" Wade asked, concern written on his face.

"I don't like roller coasters." Peter said.

"How? You're spider man! You always are swinging from super high."

"Well yeah but that I have control over, this I don't." Peter explained.

"I won't let anything happen to you, baby boy."

Peter rolled his eyes, "I told you not to call me that."

Wade just smiled and pulled Peter into the cart.

"ARE YOU READY TO RIDEEEEE!!" The ride controller screamed.

"YESSSS!" Wade yelled back just as enthusiastically.

"No." Peter mumbled.

"Oh come on it'll be fun." Wade said, poking Peters shoulder.

"If you say so." Peter said sarcastically.

Wade smiled as the ride started. They started to go up the hill and Peter grabbed wades hand, terrified.

"Woah calm down, spidey, don't break my hand."

"Sorry." Peter muttered, but he didn't let go of wades hand.

Wade didn't object as-

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" They both screamed.

Wade grinned and pulled both of their hands up in the air.

"WHAT ARE YOU DO-AHHHHHH!" Peter yelled again as they flew down another hill.

After the ride the two got off and Peter pinched Wade lightly in the arm.

"Why did you make me go on that?!"

"You got to admit it was kinda fun, right?" Wade said.

"No, well maybe a little." His voice trailed off at the end.

Wade smiled "I told you."

"Shutup."

Wade chuckled and neither of them realized they were still holding hands.

Wade and Peter walked along and they stopped to get ice cream.

{ strawberry! What kind of psycho eats strawberry ice cream!}

<hey be nice that's our spider>

Wade ignored the boxes and just enjoyed the spiders presence.

Peter spotted a Ferris wheel "Let's go on that!" Peter pointed.

Wade looked at where the other boy was pointing and smiled "Sure!"

They walked towards the Ferris wheel Peter chatting mindlessly the whole way. Once the reached the Ferris wheel they saw that the line was short so the joined it. They waited talking about nothing and everything. When it was finally their turn the hopped into the carriage.

As the wheel rode up the two boys sat side by side. When the reached the top Peter gasped at the view. The sun had just began to set over the carnival. The lights on the rides and games along with the sunset made a beautiful scene.

Wade smiled at the younger boy. He looked at Wade the smile still gracing his face. He looked beautiful.

"Y'know this was technically like a date." Wade said acting as though he hadn't been thinking about that the whole day.

Peter blushes slightly "well in that case,"

He leans in and brushes his lips on wades. Wade freezes for a second in shook. But then he realizes what's happening and kisses Peter back.
•~~~•

Hey guys! This is like the fastest I've updated in a while. Also I'm so proud this chapter is almost a 1000 words. Ik that's kinda short for some people but it's long when you're the one writing it. I hoped you enjoyed.
Bye potatoes
🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔