Chapter 5

Hey guys I know I suck at updating fast but I have bad memory and yea so again sorry.

Wade

Wade held on to Peter like his life depended on it. Then again right now it kinda did.

{he looks sexy in that suit}

<not right now, kinda in a life or death situation>

{don't be so dramatic that's my job>

"Shut up!" Wade hissed

Peter gave him a confused look " I didn't say anything."

"I wasn't talking to you."

Peter shrugged "I've given up trying to understand you."

They finally reached the helicarrier and Peter swung then in.

"We should probably go. I think they're still right in our ass." Peter warned

The SHEILD officers nodded and began to take off.

"Wow did spidey just swear!?" He put his hand over his mouth, a fake look of disgust on his face.

"Shut up." Peter mumbled

"You wound me, baby boy."

Peter groaned and opened his mouth to respond when a SHIELD officer spoke.

"Did you get all of the SHIELD files?"

"Yep, spandex over there got the online stuff on a flash drive and I," he paused and pulled out a bunch of files from some pocket in his suit, "got these." Wade chirped

The SHIELD officer took them and the flash drive before turning back to the helicarrier commands.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-

They returned back at the base where they were greeted with the worry filled iron man and captain America. They pulled Peter into a hug.

"Are you ok?!"
"How'd it go!" Tony and Steve asked at the same time.

Peter smiled. "  it went great. And I'm fine."

Wade threw his arm over peters shoulders to which Peter immediately threw off , "We got the files and didn't kill each other so I call it a win."

The men glared at him. He raised his hands in surrender " What! I just said we didn't kill each other. Isn't that good?"

Damn Wilson, I really do hate you." Stark said as he guided Peter and Steve away.

"Hey, what did I ever do?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-

Wade was sitting on his roof and he definitely wasn't waiting for a certain spider to arrive.

{don't even try to lie. It's pathetic}

"Kinda like you." Wade mumbled

{hey!}

<shut up, both of you>

After a few minutes of silence he heard footsteps and whirled around.

"Hey." Peter said sitting next to him.

"Hey." Wade responded.

They sat like that for a while. Wade noticed something was of with Peter.

"Are you ok?" Wade asked.

"Are you genuinely concerned?"

"Hey!"

"Ok fine, I just, I don't know my dads are leaving SHIELD only because they sent me on a mission that was apparently "dangerous"." Peter huffed.

"Dang." Was all Wade said

{really Wade? Dang? Couldn't think of anything better dumbass.}

<usually I would say be nice but that was a shitty response>

{you know it's bad when L swears>

"Yea." Peter sighed, "I'm tired of them treating me like I can't go on a simple fucking intel mission with backup."

Wade didn't really know what to say. So he put a hand on Peters shoulder. He didn't pull away

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys sorry about the short chapter I'll write a longer one next. Thank you all so much for reading this. It's my first story and I was so worried no one would read it. I know it's not the best but I try.
Bye potatoes
🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔