Chapter 6

Hey guys just gonna clarify that in this fic Peter is 19 and Wade is 24 Ik that's not the real age different but whatever. sorry about not updating I do this every time

PETER

Peter lay in his bed, dying inside.( but aren't we all.) He was starting to like Wade. And though he would never admit it, he may like him a bit more than a friend. But he's not gay. Right?

(Well wrong though Peter doesn't know that yet.)

He glanced at his clock. Oh great. He thought. It was already 3:30. He had to be up at 5:00 for a meeting that the avengers are having. Not that he was invited to it but he going anyway. Maybe Wade was rubbing off on him.

Peter decided to go to his roof spot considering he essentially getting anymore sleep tonight. He quickly exited his window on the top floor of the avengers tower. Wade only lived there because SHIELD insisted. Tony was not happy about it and Peter wasn't either. Ok maybe a little happy but not that much.

As Peter lay on the cool rooftop staring at the stars, he heard a noise. He whipped around only to see a familiar scared face.

"Do you just follow me around?" Peter asked.

"No, as I've told you before I like this spot too." Wade responded as he sat down next to Peter.

Wade opened his mouth to speak again but Peter cut him off.

"Do you mind just not talking for a while?"

Wade smirked "It may be a bit difficult but for you,Baby Boy, anything."

Peter rolled his eyes and desperately tried to ignore how Wade lay so close to him. But this wasn't because he liked him. No it was just because he didn't want war near him. Yes that was it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Both of the boys had made their way back to their own rooms before 4:45. At five Peter snuck down to the "avenger floor" as Peter called it.

He heard his dads voice speaking to the rest of the avengers about some mission or something. He hung back listening from a far because he knew that his dads wouldn't let him go on a mission because he had almost gotten caught once. Ugh.

"SHIELDS got us going on tons of missions and I'm not saying it's a bad thing I'm just saying that SHIELD and us are different. We help people and so do they but.." Tony spoke evenly.

Peter didn't hear the rest of it because he decided that it wasn't interesting unless he was talking about a new mission. His phone buzzed in his pocket. Thankfully he has turned of the ringer. He slipped it out of his pocket and saw the name. With a sigh he read the text.

Really?
-W

Really what?
-P

Ur listen to their meeting
-W

How would u know that unless ur listening too?
-P

Well I'm technically a member ur dad just hates me so I'm not invited
-W

He has a reason to
-P

Then why r u texting me?
-W
/left on read/

Hey!
-W

/left on read/

Mean
-W

/left on read/

Peter put his phone back in his pocket just quick enough to hear the end of his fathers speech.

"So half of us will be with SHIELD this week while the other half deals with other smaller fights. Got it?"

The group nods and they get up to leave.

"I'm going back to bed." Clint muttered.

Natasha rolled her eyes and went to follow him upstairs when she looked over at where Peter was hiding. She then turned away and headed upstairs.

Peters phones buzzed. He assumed that it was Wade bothering him again, but when he picked up his phone it was another contact.

Spying on us now, are we?
-Nat

Hey I want to come on mission too
-P

Well just ask tony I'm sure he'll let you go
-Nat

Have you met him?!
-P

True
-Nat

Can u ask him for me?
-P

Maybe..
-Nat

Pls Nat I can help
-P

I'll try but you know how tony is
-Nat

Better than anyone. But thanks
-P
~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I really have nothing to say for myself. This story is totally going off the plan I had for it so I'm not at all sure what's going to happen which is both fun and terrible because I don't k so what to write about.
Well I hope I update quicker next time
Bye my potatoes
🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔