Chapter 3

Just so you know you will meet the boxes ( Insanity and logic) in this chapter. <means logic> and {this is insanity}

WADE

{ well that could have gone better}

<No shit, Sherlock>

{Wow a swear from L that's big}

<I have just as dirty of a mouth as you I just chose not to use it>

"Shut up!" Wade yelled, earning him a few weird looks from passer-byers on the street.

Wade had just started walking back to his apartment after his encounter with the love of his life. "You know, Author, you need to specifically say which love." Fine, Peter Parker-Stark, not chimichangas.

Wade waked in and turned on the light. He heard a shuffle at the window and he walked over to investigate it. "What the hell!" He exclaimed as he saw the man dressed in all black and had a ski mask on.

He looked like he was a teenager. Wade whipped out his gun but for once because this kid was young-  { This has nothing to do with The fact that we are in love with Peter who is young}

"Shhh! I'm superheroing!"

{Yeah right}

Wade ignored the box. He hit the kid on the head with the gun, knocking him out. Wade dragged the body inside his apartment and lifted the mask. He had been right about the fact that the intruder was a teen. Probably just on a dare from his friends. Wade threw the body outside.

{gently , I promise}

<Liar>

{Hey I-}

"Shhhh, you'll wake him up."

Wade spotted a group of friends hanging out by a nearby building.

"Next time", Wade called, "don't send your friend into a serial killer's  house."

The boys scattered, one grabbing the kid who had tried to break into Wade's house, the rest running.

------------------------
Wade was relaxing in his apartment when...
"Don't be so classic,author."

Fine, Wade was relaxing in his apartment until he heard...
"What is it with the dot dot dots, kid?"

Stop interrupting me,Wade!

Let's try again

Wade was relaxing in his apartment until he heard.. SOMEBODY once told me the world was gonna roll me. I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.. "For those of you who are wondering that is my ringtone."

Wade walked over and picked up the phone. "Wade Wilson,"he said not looking at the caller ID, "who is it and how have I ruined you life?"

"You need to actually look at who is calling to find that out."

"Shut up and tell me who it is!"

"You should know that because of the voice but you probably don't so I'm Stark."

"Tin man! What's up."

"Get to shield, we've got a mission that regretfully Fury wanted you on."

"Okie dokie. Ill be right there, Stank!"

------------------------

Wade walked into the shield, suit on and weapons everywhere.

"Wazz up, my little chimichangas!" Wade shouted, earning a groan from everyone.

Wade pretend he wasn't shook at the sight of his spider standing next to America's ass.

{he's not our spider yet}

<say what you want. He should be>

"Shh!" Wade whisper-yelled

Thankfully no one paid any attention to him as he walked over to Fury. Wade held out his hand for the mission file. Fury rolled his eyes and handed it to him. Stark looked confused at the sight of the file.

"You didn't tell them did you Nicke?" Wade grinned

"Tell us what, Fury?" Cap demanded of The director.

Fury sighed " Wade is going on Peters mission too."

"And you didn't think to tell us!?" Tony yelled.

"It's not important." Fury concluded," it's done they can both handled it."

Wade winked at Peter and Peter groaned. This was going one hell of mission.