Chapter 10

Hello yes it is me this is real I am well aware I am a horrible human being and I loathe myself but here we are the last chapter!

Peter woke up feeling happy for the first time in a long time. He looked over at wade and smiled at his sleeping form.

"Hey." Wade said sleepily, opening his eyes and smiling at Wade.

"Hey." Peter smiled.

Wade could wake up to this every day he decided. Peters beautiful face smiling at him, the sun illuminating his face so it looked like he had a halo.

"So are we going to tell your super dads today?" Wade asked.

Peter shivered " I'm terrified. To be honest I'm more scared for you."

"Yea so am I." Wade sighed

The two boys left the roof and went into the common room. Nat walked over to them and smirked knowingly.

"Took you guys long enough." She smiled.

Peter blushes "shut up."

"You gonna tell yourself dads?" She asked.

"Yea." Peter sighed.

Nat laughed "good luck."

Wade rolled his eyes and the pair walked towards tony and Steve. Tony looked up and saw Peter and smiled then he saw wade and frowned.

"Hey dads umm I kinda have to um tell you something and please um don't panic." Peter said Fidgeting with his hands.

"What's up" tony asked

Peter took at deep breath and intertwined his fingers with wades.

"Wade and I are dating."

꧁𓇽꧂

Steve spoke immediately

"Aw Pete you don't have to be scared to tell us. I know we aren't to fond of wade but-"

"Thanks." Wade snorted

Steve sighed and continued " we accept you no matter what and we will try to get used to wade."

Peter smiled "thank you." He paused time look at tony " dad are you ok?"

" I'm not sure yet but I'll try." Tony said.

Peter grinned and hugged his dads. They told the rest of the group and they were not that shocked except for Clint who is extremely oblivious.

Wade was so happy.  He couldn't believe this was him life. Everything was perfect. Well with Peter everything was perfect.

They were happy.

𓆉𓅓𓅷𓆏𓃰𓄁𓃠𓅿𓃟𓃗𓃱𓃒𓅰

Well that's it guys I can't believe anyone very read this but it was my first fic and I'm so glad that anyone at all enjoyed it I live acah and every one of you I had been wanting to write this fic forever and I know it's not the best but writing helps me no matter if anyone reads it and I'm so glad that people read it and now for the last time
Bye potatoes
🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔