2. You have a certification in getting on my nerves.

Dedicated to a girl who's extremely infuriating but also pretty supporting!

How many of you are on WordPress??? I have decided to try my mind at blogging so it would mean a hell lot if you could read, liked and commented. <3

External link - https://womanonrampage.wordpress.com/

Or search - Womanonrampage !

It would mean a lot to me! Thank you! <3

Those lips!!! <3

Chapter 2.

You have a certification in getting on my nerves.

~~

"No Kayla. You have to put this on the left side not on the right. Pay attention." I admonished in an irritated voice.

"I am sorry." She murmured timidly.

I nodded and pointed to the left side, indicating her to change the position of posters. After making sure they were at the right place, I walked away to supervise the other things.

My eyes went to the wall clock for the sixth time. Almost 4.30 and yet that stupid Bryan had to make his presence known. Just one talk and he was already starting to get on my nerves. Patience was never my friend and right now it was enjoying annoying me, thanks to Bryan.

Bloody prick. Who did he think he is? President of Narnia?

A scowl grew on my face as I remembered what happened during the break, he had come to my regular table, saying only two words-'After school'. And that was enough for the whole student body to spread another round of rumors about their senior class president banging the hottest bad boy. Yeah right. Like I have no other options!

From that instance I have been snapping at every person for nothing and everything. Like I shouted at Janice because she lost my favorite pen and at Logan when he stole a chocolate from my bag. The last one is valid. No one steals my food without me going all Ninja!

"He didn't come?" Brittany's voice came from behind me.

I turned and saw her entering the room with a bunch of papers in her hand. Her zipper hanging on her shoulder.

I snorted. "Obviously not and if he doesn't come in the next 5 minutes, I am personally going snap his neck in two."

She grinned. "Oh yeah? You can barely snap a twig in two."

I glared at her. "I can."

She rolled her eyes as she put the papers on a table. "He's probably reluctant because you are a girl."

"I still don't know why he hates the female race so much."

She shrugged, "No one does except maybe Dylan and Max."