6. The shy ones have more hidden desires.

Dedicated to Youtubeluv_ becasue well, we have the same zodiac? 

Shake that booty!

My kind of Bryan! Dave Franco!

Chapter 6.

The shy ones have more hidden desires.

~~

Bored...

And beyond angry.

An extremely bad and dangerous combination and I was experiencing both.

I glared at Bryan's head as he played another game of Subway Surfers. This is what he would do - write one step of a math sum then play Subway Surfers or Temple Run and just before the last step of the sum, he would play Larva Link. It basically took 30 minutes to do one small differentiation problem.

Fun. Not.

I tapped my foot angrily on the ground, wondering why I even agreed to tutor this idiot. Oh yeah, because I am afraid of Mrs. Finn and her anger atoms.

She needs Anger management classes. School is pure torture with her in it. Correction: School is pure torture with or without her.

I sighed glancing at the small hall again, by now I had literally memorized every tiny detail of this rotten cottage. I knew there was a hole just beside the television wall. The left corner of the carpet had a yellow stain. The ceiling had about eighteen big cracks and too many small ones. The chair lying on the corner had one broken leg and the other legs were rusted. The wall clock only showed 3:22 each day. And now there was hardly anything left to do. I was bored. And when I am bored I tend to do or talk anything.

A bored woman is a very dangerous thing.

I cleared my throat, hoping to get his attention. Instead his whole attention was on escaping that fat policeman.

"Are you bisexual?" I suddenly asked, making my eyes widen in horror. I didn't mean to ask that, it just came out of my mouth. Probably because I couldn't remember the last time I had seen him playing tongue tango with a girl, surprising.  

His eyes turned to me and narrowed relatively. A sudden scream turned his attention back to his phone. "Shit." He cursed, realizing that he crashed into a running train.

"I lost because of you." He accused childishly. 

I rolled my eyes, "You are supposed to do math sums not run from some fat policeman while collecting gold coins."

"Shut up." He ordered as he restarted the game. 

I balled my fists, fighting the urge to throw his phone on the ground and then crushing it with my foot. Now wouldn't I love that?

"So we are friends now, right?" I tried again.

His only reply was a huff of irritation. 

I gritted my teeth.

"So I can tell my friends that we are friends."

Another huff of irritation with an eye roll.

"I would like a purple friendship band and a 'Joanna is awesome' card. We can even do each other's hair." I paused looking at his short messy hair. "Well you can do my hair and um... I can do your eyes?"

He groaned as he crashed again, making me grin mentally. 

"We are not friends." He simply replied, picking up the pencil to do the next step.

"But we have been talking since two weeks." I pointed out.

"So?"

"So it's only natural that we are friends. And we should really do the friendly stuff."