Late

*You're Aitch's girlfriend on the way to one of his shows*

I was sat in the passenger side of my boyfriend's car on the way to one of his shows, we were running slightly late so he was in a particularly sour mood.

I look over to Aitch and see he has a moody, tense look on his face, he blamed me for making him late, I mean I had to do my makeup.

"You're not that late, the show doesn't start for another 15 minutes." I spoke.

He turned and rolled his blue eyes at me, "We haven't done sound checks yet and we're not even there. Don't talk to me
about not being late." he grumbled annoyed, gripping the steering wheel tightly as he rushed through the traffic in rainy London.

I cursed under my breath and turned away from him in the car. His two friends sat in the back sensed the tense atmosphere and tried to lighten the mood.

"Hey don't sulk that's what happens when you take 5 years to do your makeup." One of his friends spoke from the backseat trying to make me laugh, it did the opposite.

Aitch laughed from beside me as we pulled up to the back entrance of the venue. As soon as the car stopped I got out and slammed the door.

"Don't slam my doors." Aitch said as he made his way through the back of the venue. I was right behind him with his two friends behind us.

I had never been so upset with him before but he really pushed me this time.

We were all sat in the backstage room as he joked around with his friends. Turns out we weren't late and had plenty of time before he had to go on.

I sulked in the corner on my phone refusing to talk to him.

"Yo, Aitch it's time to go on stage now you got 4 minutes." Said one of his friends.

I went to stand where I usually do on the side of the stage when he preforms. He pulled me to look at him before he went on stage and spoke.

"Sorry for shouting earlier baby we'll talk after yh?" He spoke with a small smile.

I rolled my eyes but nodded as he lifted my chin and gave me a kiss on the lips before running on stage as 'taste' began to play. I sighed and decided to just enjoy the concert.

After the show Aitch came running off stage topless and sweating from the performance. He walked straight past me and continued into the backstage room, joking around with his friends.

"Aren't we going to talk?" I told him annoyed. He looked over and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah later I said just wait in the car if you're gonna be like this." The room got tense for the second time today, so I grabbed my bag and stormed past him and his outstretched hand trying to give me his car keys.

"I'll get an uber back instead." I mumbled brushing past him.

I stood in the pouring rain for my taxi which took 20 minutes to arrive, the journey to our hotel was fast.

I tried getting to sleep when I heard the hotel room door open, a few minutes later the bed dipped in and a cold hand was on my waist.

'I'm sorry baby.' He whispered from behind me into my ear. I turned in the bed to face him and  smiled staring into those gorgeous blue eyes.

'It's okay, I'm sorry too.'

He leaned forwards and kissed me softly. 'I love you.' He whispered.