Date

This chapter is for yeahdiana ! Hope you enjoy ✨

Feel free to message or comment any requests! ❤️

I loved my boyfriend Aitch, but sometimes it feels like he puts everything before me. I know his career is important but he keeps forgetting things.

I sat in his bedroom doing my makeup for our date to a fancy restaurant, he went out about an hour ago and was due back here any minute now or we'd miss our reservation.

I called him to see where he was. "Are you gonna be long? We're gonna be late if you're not here soon baby." I questioned.

"Late for wha-oh fuck I forgot it's our date tonight, can't we do it another time?" He asked sounding annoyed at the end.

"You're cancelling out on me AGAIN?!" I fumed, I obviously wasn't a priority.

"Just relax a bit, the boys and I are going to the bar tonight, I can't say no to them,
you gotta chill out a bit." He mumbled that last bit, angering me even more.

"So they're more important than me? Forget it then I don't need a stupid date, have fun." I hung up the phone and slammed it on the bed annoyed.

He kept trying to ring me back but I refused to answer, taking off all my makeup and outfit I made my way to Aitch's kitchen, I took the ice-cream from the freezer, and put the tv on in the living-room.

A few hours later I heard the front door open meaning he was back, I chose to ignore him when he came into the living-room.

"What so you're just gonna ignore me now? I told you we could have a date another time it's not that deep!" He exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and kept them focused on the tv which he decided to stand in front of. I sighed getting up and trying to make my way to the kitchen.

I was stopped by a hand on my wrist, pulling me to face him. I had to look up at Aitch cause I was short next to him. He lifted my chin and kissed me softly whispering his apology against my lips. I couldn't help but forgive him when he was  so sweet to me.

I pulled back and looked into his eyes as he spoke. "I'm sorry for making you angry and forgetting about our date again, we'll have a cosy date now instead yeah?"

He smiled softly and kissed me again.

"I love you so much." I smiled up at him as I spoke.

"I love you too, get into bed and i'll bring you some hot chocolate." He spoke as I agreed and went to bed.