Video Shoot

Another for Bbyelle_x ! Enjoy! ✨
I've got a slightly different version of this let me know if i should upload that as well!
Feel free to message or comment any requests you have! ENJOY❤️

Today was my music video shoot for 'Taste' I walked into the room and there were about 5 models here to be in my video, my eyes catch sight of one girl who seemed quiet compared to all the rest who were chatting loudly. She was so pretty as well.

It got to the scene where it was just me and her and she had her hand on my chest as she looked at the camera and posed as the scene began, I get straight to rapping to the camera and put my hand on her waist before looking down at her.

"Cut" The director said before calling a small break.

"What's your name darling?" I asked smiling as she looked down and blushed before whispering her name to me.

"Why so shy? Might as well get to know each other while we wait, what you think?" I asked trying to break the ice.

"Sure it's just none of the artists usually speak to me at video shoots or anything really, I'm surprised your not talking to any of the other girls." She spoke softly before smiling at me. She was perfect I had to get her number.

"Now why would I talk to them when i've got you stood right here."

(Her p.o.v)

He grinned cheekily at me and I couldn't help but laugh at him, he was the complete opposite to how I'd thought he'd act, he was really sweet.

"I want you in the next scene with me as well, is that cool?" He asked I nodded my head and smiled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the next room for another scene.

He kept looking down at me through out the whole video and kept his hand on my waist, which I found cute

"I've got your song stuck in my head now!" I spoke at the end of the shoot to him.

"What can i say, you've got a good taste in music then right?" He laughed and pulled me to a corner.

"So you gonna let me get to know you more?" He asked biting his lip.

"Well there's no harm in that is there?" I grinned at him as he gave me his number, that was the most eventful video shoot i'd ever been to.

Comment or message me any requests! ❤️