More Than Friends

This chapter is dedicated to Bbyelle_x ! Hope you like it! ☺️✨.
Message or comment any requests you have! ❤️

I didn't have many friends during school but since I left a few years ago I'd stopped talking to all of them. So when I bumped into Harrison my old friend from secondary, who now went by the name 'Aitch' I was surprised when he even spoke to me.

"I haven't seen you in years! You been good? You look so different." He exclaimed and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm great, well you're famous now! How is it?!" I asked excited for him, he looked so different.....in a good way.

He laughed and blushed slightly shaking his head. "It's been good but I can't talk now, what's your number? I wanna take you for lunch tomorrow." I grinned and took his phone from his outstretched hand putting my number in.

"Call me then, good seeing you." I spoke, he unexpectedly kissed my cheek and gave me another hug before walking away. I blushed and grinned to myself as I carried on with my day.

Later that evening I received a message when I was about to go to bed.

"It's me Aitch, it was good to see ya today, how does a lunch date sound tomo? Send ur address and i'll come pick u up. 12 sound ok? u was always the pengest in school i just never had the balls to tell ya. xx 🤪"

I was blushing at that and he wasn't even here!

"Well ur defo flirting more than u did in school, lunch sounds great! i'll send my address now. cheeky! i'll see you tomo! 💋💋"

I sighed in happiness and turned my lamp off before going to sleep. As soon as it hit 12pm I heard a car beep outside I grabbed my bag and opened my door to see Aitch in a grey Audi playing his own songs, which I found cute. I opened the passenger side and got in. He turned and pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm happy you agreed to this date." he mumbled and pulled back smiling at me.

"Well i just couldn't say no to you, where are we eating?" I questioned as he began driving.

"Theres a nice italian we can go to." I nodded my head at that.

We'd finished our food about 10 minutes ago yet we were still sat at the table talking. He was so sweet and different than what you'd expect. I think I was falling for him!

"So you gonna let me take you on a second date?" He grinned cheekily leaning in towards me.

"Hmmm, am I?" I smiled shyly as I leaned in as well.

He kissed me softly before pulling back slightly and whispering. "I'll take that as a yes."

Let me know if anyone wants a part 2? 😊