Overnighter

So today is my first day at the bar, I gotta be there at like 4 p.m to start. the last week has been brutal, between my brother hounding me about how training went with  Deke, window shopping for apartments, and hanging out with Luca, I feel like I haven't slept at all. Me and Luca are getting pretty close; not like romantically close, just like he's become the person I go to when I need someone to talk to. Don't get me wrong, Chris isn't judgmental or anything but it became clear that her and my brother have a bond and she obviously told luca that i had admitted having a crush on Deke. I just don't wanna risk telling Chris anything and it getting back to my brother.

I think that my brother thinks that Luca and I are going to end up dating, but we've had the talk and neither of us actually have those feelings for eachother. Today I was free from training due to a call that the team got. Deke and me have fixed up a schedule for the most part given they dont get called away; like today. Sundays we meet up and go for a run at the ass crack of dawn, Monday, and Thursday we meet at S.W.A.T and train in self defense; he said if we did it everyday he would feel bad for killin me... Anyways right now i'm slowly getting dressed and whatnot for my first shift and oddly enough i'm kinda nervous. I was putting on my eyeliner when my phone rang causing me to make an unwanted line across my eye. I sighed looking down at the caller ID... shoulda known it would be Luca.

"Luca? Street ok?"

"Yea hes all good we all just wanted to call you and tell you good luck on your first day." He spoke up.

"Yea and that were all comin in tonight so be prepared." I heard Chris laugh in the background.

"Lord! Is my brother with you?"

"Nah him and Hondo are in another car with Tan. It's just the cool crew. Deke is drivin today. Were on our way to a home invasion thing. But we'll let you finish getting ready and we will see you later."

"Am I on speaker Luc?"

"Uhh no. Why? Gonna confess your love for me now."

"God no. Does that mean Deacon is gonna be there tonight?" I swear I heard him cover the phone up before he answered.

"Yea probably babe, but look we gotta go. Bye" And just like that the line went dead. I hope tonight goes well.

=================================
The first few hours of work have been pretty slow, Rich has been showing me the ropes and pointing out everydays and regulars that come in. It's about 8 when my big mouth brother walks in yelling my name, so I just shake my head and finish up the order I was working on. I was about to walk to their usual table but when I turned around Deacon and Chris were standing at the bar.

"Your brother is already off flirtin with some girl so we figured we would come to you." Chris smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Just your regular beers then?" Chris nodded and walked twords thw pool tables, but Deke stayed behind. Most likely trying to carry some of the beers for me being that he's a gentleman.

"Hows it been today? Anybody give you any trouble?" Deacon smiled down at me. I shook my head no as I popped off the tops to the beers and placed them on a tray.

"It's been decent. I made some good tips already and there payin me 10 an hour.  What about you? How was your home invasion?" He smirked.