Chapter Six

After that brief conversation with Yaling, I immediately went home to get ready

After that brief conversation with Yaling, I immediately went home to get ready. I stood in front of my mirror with a towel wrapped around my waist. My skin was still coated in small water droplets and my wet hair hung in strings on my head. It slightly touched my neck causing a slight ticklish sensation to run down my spine.

I'm surprised that I let my hair grow to this length. Usually I would cut it before it got to long, but it's been at least two or three months since I last cut it. It's not like the length bothered me, I just never liked it to touch my shoulders. It even fits me a little bit better than my shorter hair.

I opened the cabinet to my right and got out a towel and started drying my hair. It wouldn't fully dry it, but I needed it at least damp so I could blow dry and style it. I rubbed it for about five minutes and then touched it with my hands. It was just the right amount of damp that I could work with. I walked out into my room and tossed the towel in the dirty clothes basket on my way to the closet.

I didn't know what I was going to wear, but it had to be something that could be accepted everywhere. It really didn't matter seeing that Yaling was going to be amazed anyway seeing that she's only seen me in my school uniform. Come to think about it, I've only seen her in hers also. I wonder what she'll wear.

I searched through my wardrobe just to pick out a white long sleeve satin top and black slacks to wear. I laid them on the bed and went to my jewelry drawer. I pulled out a basic necklace and sat it beside the outfit. I also pulled out a pair of regular dress shoes, and black socks.

I didn't stray far from what I usually wore when I went out, and I didn't really care. I usually would wear basic things to keep eyes off of me, but I knew that I would have eyes on me anyway. It's just a perk of being a wealthy mans only son I guess.

After I finished getting dressed I walked back into the bathroom to fix my hair and put on my skin care products. I picked up my trusty daily moisturizer and squeezed some onto my hand. I lathered it onto my face until it was eventually coated. Then I picked up my toner and put a little on. When I got done with skin care I picked up my blow dryer and began to blow dry my hair.

It didn't take long since it was already half way dry. I turned off the hair dryer and grabbed my hair gel. I usually would have just left it but I didn't feel like moving my bangs out of my eyes all night. I squeezed a little on my hand and rubbed them together. I ran my hands through my hair, pushing my bangs to the back.

After I was satisfied I washed my hands and walked to the living room. I checked the time and sighed. It was almost time to go. I know I said I would go, but deep down I didn't want to. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed for the door. Hopefully the alcohol that I drink would drown out the noise around me.

———

I arrived at the club on time. It didn't take much to get in surprisingly, and it also wasn't that packed. I scanned the floor in a attempt to spot Yaling, but failed. The only thing I saw was drunk men and women dancing to the blasting music on the dance floor. Some were dancing by themselves, while others had partners that were all too comfortable dancing seductively on them.